“Always lovely food ”

Sindh Indian Cuisine
Ranked #91 of 489 Restaurants in Warrington
Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

Never had a bad meal from here. Staff are friendly and polite. Very small inside and people who order take away hoover around right next to you. They would benefit from having a take out collection window round the back. When we order take out it usually takes well over an hour for delivery hence why people collect. Food very nice though.

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

A very unassuming location and not the warmest of welcomes (but ok). Menu is very extensive with all the dishes you would know plus more.

I opted for a take out as I wasn't feeling very sociable and went for one of my favorites - chicken chili massala. This has to be the hottest I have ever had, and full of flavour!

The food was excellent and very reasonable. I look forward to being back in the area so I can visit again.

Reviewed 13 April 2017

Small restaurant tucked away. Usual menu but the food is great, at a good price an the service is unassuming and always with a smile

2  Thank SpikeyMac22
Reviewed 8 February 2017 via mobile

This is an amazing restaurant. A time capsule of how all great Indian restaurants use to be. The food and service is of the highest standard. The staff are friendly, welcoming and attentive when needed. The service is impeccable. We had a table for eight and with each course, the meals were served as one. Not leaving a member of our group waiting whilst others were eating. There isn't a bar, but they do have a corkage. Plus they offer to keep your drinks chilled until required. Highly recommended.

2  Thank Steven F
Reviewed 5 February 2017 via mobile

This is normally an excellent place to eat, but my last experience was not a happy one. They served takaways as we waited. Took an hour for the first course and after 2.30 hours waiting for the main course which hadn't, arrived so I walked out. Terrible service.