“Decent Curry Restaurant”

Ranked #18 of 60 Restaurants in Wallingford
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 27 October 2013

I liked the staff, ambience and flavours of the food. The dishes are on the weaker side of spice though so if you like hot spiced dishes consider ordering a level up from your usual.

Reviewed 2 October 2013

Great restaurant - one of our regular haunts and the food is always excellent and service friendly and efficient. The pumpkin side dish is fabulous. on hot summer evenings, love to eat outside in their wooden verandah style eating area - very relaxing and cosy. Last time we went they had a power cut - but STILL managed to provide a fabulous delicious meal with a sense of humour and the candles added to the atmosphere!

Reviewed 2 September 2013

I used to love this place. Fab food, excellent service but in the last 6 months we have ordered 3 takeaways, all have been wrong (in one way or another) the last time I was told it was a 35 min wait and when I got there to collect, I had to wait another 45 mins! They have changed the menu and things have changed from previously such as the chicken pitta having shreaded chicked is now chicken chunks and lumps of potato. Very disappointing and I'm worried to eat in as its quite expensive and if the food is as bad as their takeaways I won't be impressed.

Reviewed 2 September 2013

Very nice Indian restuarant. Menu has a wide range and the food is nicely presented and tastes delicious. Service is also very good, the staff couldn't do enough to help us. Highly recommend a visit.

Reviewed 30 June 2013

One of the better places for a good curry in the area. Staff are friendly, service is good and it would seem good ingredients are used. The aroma as you pass by makes it hard not to go in. We've eaten here many many times and have been consistently pleased. Definitely worth trying if you haven't already