“A place that lives up to it's name.”
Review of Heaven Farm

Heaven Farm
Ranked #5 of 18 things to do in Uckfield
Reviewed 4 April 2012

We have eaten here on many occasions because the food is good and tasty and reasonably priced, but mainly for the scenery, and the fact that you can feed the chickens there, too. If you sit outside the cafe the chickens wonder freely and, as typical chickens, love a bit of food that comes their way. The owners are happy for you to feed them, which is good. There are also ducks on the site, and beautiful walks which, for a small fee, you can go on and admire the scenery. There is a small shop, selling local produce, as well as things to adorn the garden. The staff are friendly, and I just love to while away a few hours there. I feel like I have re-charged my batteries when I have been there in the summer and had a light lunch, fed the chickens, browsed the shop and done the walk. Really charming place, and well recommended!

Reviewed 19 March 2012

We had an excellent Christmas meal there on one occasion, and were well looked after.