Palmers Barn B&B
US$174
US$194
US$180
  • Breakfast included
The Duke of Tavistock(Tavistock)
US$152
US$147
Travelocity
The Horn Of Plenty(Gulworthy)
US$195
US$182
Agoda.com
Moorland Garden Hotel(Yelverton)(Great Value!)
US$147
US$142
Travelocity
Hotel Endsleigh(Milton Abbot)
US$321
Two Bridges Hotel(Two Bridges)
US$167
US$153
US$228
  • Breakfast included
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Restaurant
HotelQuickly
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 August 2013

I stayed at palmers barn for four nights recently whilst on a trip down from Scotland to visit some family. From the moment I arrived I felt very welcome, my hosts David and Anne are a lovely couple who are very eager to please their guests. The accommodation is beautiful and the surrounding equally so. I had a lovely room with en suite it was very comfortable i slept "for scotland" ! breakfast was Very good indeed. I would really recommend a stay at palmers barn.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 August 2013

We stayed in this refurbished pony barn for two days and found it to be a wonderful bed and breakfast and great value for money.
I would describe it as like staying in a house designed in the TV prog Grand Designs...very unique.
Our hosts were very accomodating and cooked us a wonderful vegetarian breakfast.
Highly recommended !!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 July 2013

I stayed with David and Anne for only one night as I was cycling Land's End to John O'Groats. What a memorable stay it was too. They are a delightfully warm couple, wonderful hosts and have an immaculately stylish, beautiful place that they obviously like to share with others. Everything from the room facilities to breakfast was over and above the standard I expected. I feel very lucky that I found and chose them on the internet. I will certainly stay with them again and recommend Palmer's Barn to my friends - nothing was too much trouble to them. This is the best B and B I have stayed in in my life!

Room Tip: No tips needed - you will not be disappointed!
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank denise h
Reviewed 29 July 2013

We stayed there for 2 nights. The accommodation was superb . Breakfast both mornings was a delight with plenty of choice but with the added bonus that we were asked what time we would like breakfast which allowed us a very enjoyable lie in. Our 2 little Scottie dogs had a courtyard all to themselves and enjoyed lots of treats from Dave the owner and his lovely wife Anne.What a beautiful place ,the room was spotless and we were frequently asked if we needed anything else in the room which we thought was a lovely touch. We will definatley be back .

Room Tip: Ask for the suite, its very roomy and has a courtyard which is great if you have a dog .
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 July 2013

My adult daughter and I stayed with Anne and Dave in June for 2 nights. We were greeted and welcomed like old friends and immediately offered a cup of tea.. We had a small room which was immaculately clean, with an en suite, we had free wi fi and Anne very kindly printed off some tickets we required.
The breakfast was beautifully cooked and they accommodated my vegetarian requirements. Best of all a "HOT" pot of tea. We were given good advice on where to go for an evening meal and what to see in the area..
This lovely house was a pit pony barn which Dave has done an amazing job reclaiming and renovating.
This bed and breakfast was great value and would certainly recommend.
My only complaint would be that our mattress was quite firm.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family