“Lunch today hits the spot”
Review of Salcombe Coffee Co

Salcombe Coffee Co
Ranked #1 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Salcombe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Solihull, United Kingdom
“Lunch today hits the spot”
Reviewed 11 September 2013

We popped in to day, Wednesday 11 September. Specials board announced "fillet steak sandwich" with potato wedges. Best steak sandwich I've had for a long time. Had to have two cups of coffee as its so good. My dearest had chicken Caesar salad and that was also delicious.
Suppose I'll have to go back a few more times....

United Kingdom
“Good coffee and relaxed atmosphere”
Reviewed 11 September 2013

Lovely coffee and very nice scrambled eggs. We didn't realise it was order at the bar at first. Very relaxing would go again. Salcome is a perfect town to visit.

Barnsley, United Kingdom
“Bistro73 - the only place for me!”
Reviewed 11 September 2013

First time in Salcombe, wasnt sure where to eat and walked past this place which had just opened for dinner.
Waitress and presumed owner were willing and looked after us splendidly.
The Food was out of this world and is heartily recommended. Crab Cakes, Salmon and crevettes were heavenly and if you dont choose to eat here you will miss out.

We will be coming to Devon again and heading straight for Bistro73. Thank You

Newton Abbot, United Kingdom
“Fab, morning, noon and night!”
Reviewed 2 September 2013

Salcombe Coffee Co becomes Bistro 73 in the evenings. Two sittings, 6.30pm and 8.30pm. Having booked a table for our anniversary, i was hoping for something special and we got it. Fantastic food, excellent service and a good bottle of wine to wash it down with! Can honestly say it was the best meal i can remember having. Definitely recommend it.

• Visited August 2013
Whangarei, New Zealand
“Rude front of house & make believe items on the menu”
Reviewed 5 August 2013

I have been here for coffee a couple of times and once for a cream tea and have been a little disappointed every time. It's not terrible but definitely not great. The main thing that gets me is the poor service... By that I mean rude staff. The guy on the till who is always there is awful. The guy ahead of me in the queue asked for his coffee in a takeaway cup saying there was no way he would drink it all with his breakfast. He was told no and when the guy reiterated that he wanted to take it away he was told 'yeah but I don't think you will will you... That's the point isn't it' .. I couldn't believe my ears. So rude. Politeness costs nothing... I do the same job as this man elsewhere and would NEVER speak to a customer like that... Anyway.. My own experience... I asked for a smoothie as they're offered on the menu and was told they don't do them. Ok?!?! Bottom line... I wouldn't go here again.

• Visited August 2013