“Simply amazing!!!”
Review of Yaks N Yetis

Yaks N Yetis
Ranked #14 of 102 Restaurants in Ross-on-Wye
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 August 2016

We tried so many dishes, the glass noodles, Momo, thai curry and calamari were all beyond excellent, I could come here again and again, plus the service was great too!

Date of visit: October 2015

Reviewed 3 August 2016 via mobile

3rd visit for me and I still cannot find fault with the food or the service. Great friendly people with a warm welcome and some of the most delicious food I have ever tasted. You have to try the Momos, trust me. You won't be disappointed

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 2 August 2016 via mobile

Lots of veggie options including some of my favourite Nepalese and Tibetan dishes, all beautifully cooked with well rounded flavours. I'd definitely come here again.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 30 July 2016

This was our first visit to Yaks n Yetis , reccommended by our daughter and son-in-law. Well we weren't disappointed. The atmosphere was buzzing, the people friendly and nothing was too much trouble. Very polite, wanting to please. The food was sublime, couldn't fault it all. We will DEFINITELY be going back again. Thank you for such a lovely meal and evening.

Date of visit: July 2016
1  Thank Jenny N
Reviewed 29 July 2016

We had a couple of evenings in this restaurant. The food and service were delightful. I'd thoroughly recommend it.

Date of visit: July 2016