“Excellent meal”
Review of Yaks N Yetis

Yaks N Yetis
Ranked #14 of 102 Restaurants in Ross-on-Wye
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 8 August 2016

My son booked this restaurant as we were meeting up for "Sunday lunch" - not what I was expecting to be honest. BUT I wasn't disappointed - far from it. What a fantastic meal. Plenty of choice of starters, mains and side dishes. The smells coming from the kitchen were wonderful, and the food was the best Nepalese I've tasted. All washed down with a Gurkha beer of course! The waitress greeted us with a big smile when we arrived and the service was beyond good - many "posh" restaurants could learn a thing or two about politeness from her! Nothing was too much trouble. If you aren't sure about what food to choose, they are only too happy to advise you.

Date of visit: August 2016

Reviewed 4 August 2016

We tried so many dishes, the glass noodles, Momo, thai curry and calamari were all beyond excellent, I could come here again and again, plus the service was great too!

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed 3 August 2016 via mobile

3rd visit for me and I still cannot find fault with the food or the service. Great friendly people with a warm welcome and some of the most delicious food I have ever tasted. You have to try the Momos, trust me. You won't be disappointed

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 2 August 2016 via mobile

Lots of veggie options including some of my favourite Nepalese and Tibetan dishes, all beautifully cooked with well rounded flavours. I'd definitely come here again.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 30 July 2016

This was our first visit to Yaks n Yetis , reccommended by our daughter and son-in-law. Well we weren't disappointed. The atmosphere was buzzing, the people friendly and nothing was too much trouble. Very polite, wanting to please. The food was sublime, couldn't fault it all. We will DEFINITELY be going back again. Thank you for such a lovely meal and evening.

Date of visit: July 2016