“Best curry ever”

Ranked #23 of 102 Restaurants in Ross-on-Wye
Price range: US$19 - US$31
Cuisines: Indian, Balti
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Indian restaurant bring your own beer and wine (Serve soft drinks) Been serving food in Ross on Wye since 2005 to present Zamzam is a family run business that have been serving good indian food for decades
Reviewed 9 August 2016 via mobile

This is by far and away the best curry house in England, great food friendly staff just a shame it's so far away. Will always go here when I need a proper curry fix.

Date of visit: January 2016

Reviewed 9 August 2016

We called in yesterday on the way home from Manchester to Cardiff. We had looked at reviews and this place did not disappoint. Friendly staff, lovely meals (huge portions) and a great value Mon-Wed special...the place was packed! Would definitely come again if in the area.....my 3 boys loved it as well!

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 31 July 2016

Didn't book anywhere to eat and asked the barman which was the best Indian takeaway and was he spot on great food great staff will definitely go back but this time have a restaurant meal as the staff were genuinely friendly and we would like to enjoy a meal in their small but hospitality restaurant

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 26 July 2016

I am unable to tolerate heavy spice so I was grateful that I could enjoy my meal as well as those with me.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed 20 July 2016

Really surprised at the quality of the meals we ordered, fantastic flavours. Ordered for four of us a selection, more than enough, good sized servings. Will be ordering again next time I'm in Ross..

Date of visit: July 2016