I can't believe that we live so near to Glewstone Court and have never been. We had a lovely meal for my Mums birthday. The food was lovely and the staff were fantastic. The hotel is beautiful set in lovely gardens. I would definitely recommend it and we will definitely go back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Glewstone Court is an iconic Country Manor House dating back to 1709 with Georgian and Regency features. You approach the property past an awesome 300 year old Cedar of Lebanon. Glewstone was a finalist for the Restaurant of the Year and Breakfast of the Year in "Flavours of Herefordshire", Our food is innovative and prepared from good, fresh local ingredients; organic and free-range whenever possible. It has a comfortable atmosphere that permeates the bedrooms, lounge bar and restaurants. Herefordshire is superb walking county and although the Hotel is a 'hidden gem', you're still only 3 miles from Ross-on-Wye. Alternatively, relax by the log fires, or on fine days, or laze in the garden with a glass of beer, wine or bubbly! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Agoda so you can book your Glewstone Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glewstone Court Hotel Ross-On-Wye
- Glewstone Court Ross-On-Wye, Herefordshire