Not the best Premier Inn we've stayed at but, as always, the beds are comfortable and the rooms and bathrooms are clean. We found the room to be rather hot and stuffy at night, even with the window open. Like most Premier Inns, this one is in a good location, i.e. easy to find, but you need a car if you want to visit the surrounding areas. Good breakfasts are available in the Beefeater next door and we found the steaks to be very good there as well. The staff were very pleasant and helpful, both in the hotel and the restaurant. Would we stay again? Probably, though it would be better if the rooms were air conditioned.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Make the most of the great outdoors in this idyllic spot by the Brecon Beacons and the Forest of Dean ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Ross-On-Wye Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Ross-On-Wye Hotel Ross-On-Wye
- Premier Inn Ross-On-Wye Hotel Herefordshire