We chose this Premier Inn as a base for touring the area. You know what to expect from the Premier Inn chain and we weren't disappointed. The reception staff were friendly and helpful. The rooms clean and comfortable. The views from the hotel were beautiful. The Breakfasts were good and the dinners fine, although booking is highly recommended as it gets very busy. The hotel was ideal for touring the area.
Downsides : The rooms were very hot. 2 fans were provided which helped but they were still rather hot.
We did find it difficult to park outside the hotel, which seemed strange as we had two rooms and only one car. However, we were able to park by the restaurant.
Despite these small niggles, we would happily return to this Premier Inn in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Make the most of the great outdoors in this idyllic spot by the Brecon Beacons and the Forest of Dean ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Ross-On-Wye Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Ross-On-Wye Hotel Ross-On-Wye
- Premier Inn Ross-On-Wye Hotel Herefordshire