“Little Italy of Ross on Wye”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Cafe eazz

Cafe eazz
Ranked #42 of 82 Restaurants in Ross-on-Wye
Cuisines: Cafe, British
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
London, United Kingdom
“Little Italy of Ross on Wye”
Reviewed 19 July 2014

stumbled upon Cafe Eazz whilst exploring the town, tucked away in a quiet courtyard I came across a pretty cafe with some seating outside. I was greeted by a sweet waitress who made me a tea from their wide selection and recommended a panini with home made coleslaw and salad. The food was presented beautifully and tasted as good as it looked. I ventured inside a little later to choose something sweet for dessert from their appetising display. After a difficult decision I ended up with a gorgeous cherry tiffin. inside the atmosphere was lovely it was buzzing with what seemed to be the regulars chatting away happily with the staff, a few mom's and babies relaxing on the sofas by the window and even what seemed to be a business meeting over a coffee on the other side of the room. This cafe definitely has something for everyone. The restroom was to a very high standard, having a baby myself I noted the facilities were top notch. I left the cafe feeling very satisfied and as it was so reasonably priced I had lots of change left to flitter away on my ramble round the town. definitely worth a visit to the cafe Eazz the 'Piazza' of the town!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank timoneboy

Ross-on-Wye, United Kingdom
“Lovely place, great people”
Reviewed 13 June 2014

I'm a self employed chap in town and I regularly conduct meetings in decent establishments, cafe eazz however is my favourite and the people who run it are friendly and polite. The food is great and so are the drinks.
Some local cafés are a little loud with loud coffee machines etc and having a conversation is a challenge but here it's fine, really welcoming place and good place for meeting mates.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Luke S
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
“Surprise, Surprise.”
Reviewed 8 April 2014

It had started to rain and we were ready for a break and a snack when we wandered into the arcade and saw Café Eazz. It did not appear particularly inviting, but merely adequate as we looked in, but we were in for a very pleasant surprise.

Firstly it clearly has a regular and loyal clientele from the people we met during our visit. The waitress was first rate, efficient and friendly.

Most of all the BLT sandwiches that we ordered were 'scrumptious' and the price very reasonable - quite a bargain. The coffee was also good.

If we ever stop in Ross again we will certainly look up the Café Eazz.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank GFJH
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Just what was needed”
Reviewed 1 March 2014

Enjoyed a nice lunch with the wife.
If in Ross-on-Wye again would seek this cafe out again for Coffee or Lunch

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Welshscouter
Ross-on-Wye
“Great cafe!”
Reviewed 1 November 2013 via mobile

Lovely cafe for a family lunch and, although a bit out if the way, it has one of the best outside areas to sit for a cafe.
Toilet is very clean with baby changing facilities too.
Coffee and food is good with a good selection on the menu and a kids menu too.
Worth a visit!