“Excellent light lunch in Ross-on-Wye”
Review of No 3 Restaurant

No 3 Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 102 Restaurants in Ross-on-Wye
Description: A modern restaurant with a rustic feel in the centre of Ross on wye. For those with pure food indulgence we offer a relaxed, modern, European menu for light lunches, dinner, after work cocktails and bar bites. We aim to offer an intimate & relaxed ding experiance that offers something different for any occasion.
Reviewed 9 August 2016

Ross-on-Wye itself had been a bit disappointing: no tourist office, so you have to hunt for info. Best place seems to be at the (excellent) arts & crafts centre on the first floor above the Market Hall - itself the most interesting bit of architecture in the town. The town trail is difficult to follow, so we were lucky to stumble by chance across the Thomas Blake gardens over towards the river - a real treat. Anyway, we needed a light lunch, and No 3 Restaurant is perfect. Light and airy premises, good value - wraps, soup and delicious crusty bread, that sort of thing. Very quick service. Wonderful draught cider. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Robin G

Reviewed 7 August 2016

We called in here by chance and weren't disappointed. The staff were welcoming, it's a nice place to eat and the food was delicious,

1  Thank MandSExeter
Reviewed 5 August 2016 via mobile

A perfect business social, the food was excellent and the staff courteous. Couldn't fault the venue and will definitely return.
I had visited shortly after opening and found the venue too loud as sound couldn't bounce properly, this has been resolved and is now a perfect venue for almost any dinner occasion... The hake was done to perfection!!

1  Thank ARosemarie
Reviewed 1 August 2016 via mobile

Called in for lunch on Saturday and was greeted by friendly faces. Food was good but the service was even better. Excellent experience

1  Thank DarrenMaller
Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

On the way back from Cardiff decided to pop into Ross on Wye for lunch. Trip advisor recommended this place and I can see why. Staff were polite and helpful the atmosphere was friendly and relaxed. Food was delicious and even though I really enjoyed mine I was still eyeing up other diner's food and thinking that it looked really good. Hence the title of my review because if I lived closer I'm sure that I'd go back again and again to try the other dishes. Also the cocktails looked great but with a long drive ahead not for me this time.

1  Thank NicholU