Review Highlights
Excellent meal

I am a regular for both food and golf. I introduced a friend to Rutland Water golf club. As always... read more

Reviewed 20 January 2019
amj6071
Kettering, United Kingdom
via mobile
First class venue for large family lunch

If you are thinking of having a party or a family get together, you couldn't do much better that... read more

Reviewed 1 October 2018
Kathryn M
Cambridge, United Kingdom

All reviews pro shop play golf tasty meal couldn't fault on arrival sunday lunch rutland water round hambleton restaurant
Reviewed 7 January 2018

Sunday lunch overlooking Rutland Water, we took a guest to our county here for a lunch, the sitting is stunning but the lunch is fabulous. The selection of vegetables outstanding and the quality and presentation. The best bit is the service a credit to you what great staff. I would go as far as saying this is the best food and setting to have lunch in Rutland.

Date of experience: January 2018
1  Thank Marie N
Reviewed 7 November 2017

On departing our holiday cottage we stopped for breakfast ,,,, nothing was too much trouble and the breakfast was just brilliant ,,, along with the best Coffee tasted since arriving in Rutland

Date of experience: November 2017
1  Thank Satnav2014
Reviewed 17 October 2017

We chose this accommodation for a quiet weekend away and were not disappointed. We received a warm welcome and the staff could not have been more helpful. We were shown to our room and offered fresh milk for our tea (always a bonus as UHT is not great!). The restaurant was closed but the staff were happy to give recommendations for local places to eat and were very knowledgeable.

The room was lovely. Fresh and clean, warm and comfortable and tasteful but functional. The bed was comfy and we had a peaceful night's sleep. Breakfast was plentiful with enough options and was nicely presented. Again the staff were pleasant and helpful.

The setting is fabulous with an easy walk down to the lake and views over the golf course to Hambleton. Oakham and Stamford are within easy distance and there are plenty of eateries near by.

We would certainly recommend The Courtyard Accommodation for a pleasant and peaceful break with excellent service.

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed 17 October 2017

I am a big fan of Rutland Water Golf Club. Superb Course, Great Value, Great clubhouse, Great Food and great beer. Outstanding views from so many places on the course. But what really makes this Club special for me is the members, I have been lucky enough to play rounds with lots of great members, from Steve "The Kingmaker", brothers George and Gerry, Spaceman (Andy) and Piers. I even managed to get a friendly match with my club in Sheffield with the help of Steve. If in the area and you play golf, you have to give it a try.

Date of experience: August 2017
1  Thank beachvolley100
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

We attended a wedding reception held at this stunning location. We booked a room for the night and I was blown away with it. Clean, comfortable, spacious and very well decorated. The Ensuite was spacious, well laid out and Very clean. It was a great night sleep. The breakfast served the next morning was lovely and we couldn't fault it. What made this a great stay was the staff, they were eager to help and very friendly. I would recommend staying here to anyone.

Date of experience: September 2017