Ramada Milton Keynes
Harben House Hotel(Newport Pagnell)
US$68
US$82
US$73
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Swan Revived Hotel(Newport Pagnell)
US$84
US$73
Agoda.com
US$85
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Express Milton Keynes(Milton Keynes)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$110
Novotel Milton Keynes(Milton Keynes)(Great Value!)
US$68
Premier Inn Milton Keynes Theatre District(Milton Keynes)(Great Value!)
US$80
  • Restaurant
Premier Inn Milton Keynes Central Hotel(Milton Keynes)(Great Value!)
US$95
  • Restaurant
All reviewsservice stationmilton keynesnight stayburger kingbooked this hotelbusiness tripfull english breakfastgood nights sleepstayed here for one nightmember of staffkfcsilverstonemkfieldnewport
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 February 2014

I stayed here for 2 nights over a weekend in January. It was easy to find and well signposted from the service station entrance. Booking in was incredibly easy and staff were very polite - everything was confirmed, room type, number of occupants, smoking status etc. I was then asked if I would like breakfast (only from 7am which was a shame, as I was commuting to London at 6.30 so couldn't try the breakfast unfortunately!)
The room - extremely clean, tray with coffee, tea and biscuits. Free WIFI available and TV with lots of channels to choose from. Room looked out over a field and was extremely quiet. Radiator was on and lovely temperature to the room, for a very cold January day! Bathroom also very clean and no problems at all! Plenty of towels to use and shower gel/shampoo also provided. If needed, items were available from reception e.g. toothbrush, sewing kit etc. No noise, considering it was next to the M1!
Overnight - unfortunately there was a fire alarm late in the evening - it was very loud, so good to know it worked. Waited in main foyer until customers were told we could go back to our rooms. This didn't bother me as I stay up late anyway, but most of the other customers were in their pyjamas and half asleep and no explanation was given as to the cause of the fire alarm.
I slept very well here and left for London early next morning, was greeted on my way out by a smiling member of staff and told to have a nice day. Returned at about 8pm, reception still being manned - nice to see in a hotel! Got back to my room which had been thoroughly cleaned and tea/coffee/biscuits had been replaced which was good to see!
An unremarkable second night here and another greeting the morning after.
No faults at all with Days Inn Newport Pagnell. It is a basic hotel and that's really all you should expect, but I was very impressed. I stay in hotels regularly and often find faults, but here I didn't. I would definitely return here if I needed to again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 January 2014

I had the misfortune of staying at this hotel on two separate occasion recently. The hotel is run down with broken fixtures from the entrance leading into the hotel rooms. My room was supposed to have been non-smoking but on the same floor as smoking rooms and was no different. Shower rack was broken, missing tiles, stained carpet. Unfriendly staff who didn't bother to fix the identified issues.

I will rather spend the night in my car next time.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
4  Thank NiravShah
Reviewed 12 December 2013

We stayed at the Days Inn recently when stopping over night on a journey. The room was an adequate size and most importantly clean. We arrived on a cold evening and the room was nicely heated upon entering.

Comfortable bed, tv, coffee making facilities all good.

Would recommend!

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jemma W
Reviewed 6 December 2013

Well, its ok, handy for the M1 as its actually at Newport Pagnell services. Careful not to miss the entrance or you'll have a 10 mile detour back round the M1 unless you can figure out where the back entrance is - which seems to be one of those secret routes, known only to staff, emergency services, crooks etc. Anyway, not as noisy as I suspected it would be due to the location. The place is fine, a budget hotel, don't expect too much. However, I would expect the front doors to open, the showers to work, the lights to have bulbs in and the walls not to have damp 'spores' growing on them, but hey - I like to rough it. Its ok, good value and I would stay again, really.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank p h
Reviewed 5 December 2013 via mobile

Well the family room was clean and nice but chilly. This isn't really too different from past experience of motel type of accommodation in the UK, France and Luxembourg. Fortunate I'd packed the fan heater.

The room was well insulated and cosy once some heat was going into it. Shame the radiator didn't work.

Being our stay the night before a funeral of choice hotel it gets four stars. One suspects in the summer a peaceful night could be disturbed. We took our own muesli and coffee carafe camping out in style.

WiFi was fine and free, so no real complaints except the normal lack of heating.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple