Lowest prices for your stay
No prepayment needed
Priceline
Go to your Happy Price
Get rewarded with One Key
All reviews service station milton keynes burger king clean hotel night stay easy access business trip good nights sleep member of staff evening meal motorway waitrose chloe stopover mk newport
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 August 2021 via mobile

Great service for an excellent receptionist. Clear, concise and professional. What a good experience. Helpful and very knowledgable re policies and procedures. Thank you I will be staying again without doubt.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 30 July 2021

Very helpful staff all around . Room was very clean ,breakfast experience was excellent . We did had some questions about local area and thanks for everyone's patience to help us out. We certainly recommend this place very highly.

Reviewed 27 July 2021

We have stayed at this hotel a few times in the past and it has always been quite good but our recent stay was terrible......... We booked an executive room with fridge etc. On arrival we checked in and went to our room. We had a small bed and the room itself was not very clean.. tidy but not especially clean. the whole place needs a revamp at some point soon.... There were alot of people complaining about various things over the whole weekend and there was no manager on duty which i find very bad for a hotel with alot of younger workers on duty. They had no support at tall from a manager..

We had breakfast on the Sunday Morning and it was very good. the staff were really friendly and the lady that was cooking was a very conscientious worker, checking that the food was hot and letting people know when the buffet was refilled with fresh food etc.

On the Monday morning we thought we would have breakfast before we left for our 5 hour journey home. We paid for our breakfast at reception and entered the restaurant. We chose our table and went to get our buffet breakfast.. On approaching the servery area we noticed that the hot food counter was barely lit, which meant there was no heat lamps on above the food to keep it hot.
I chose some bacon and put it on my plate. i touched it and it was stone cold as were the sausages, scrambled egg, beans etc. I called for someone and a young girl with a long ponytail appeared and i told her that the bacon was cold. She almost shouted, 'it's not' i said that i had touched the bacon on my plate and it was stone cold. I then mentioned that the heat lamps were not on so the food would ni stay hot to which she replied, ' but the hot plate is on and it's hot so the food will be hot'
I have worked in the hospitality industry for over 40 years and i said no, the food is cold. She argued the fact with me, which i though was very unprofessional and then told me i shouldn't touch the food because of covid,,,, The food was on my plate i told..

i went to find the Manager, who was absolutely useless and left the person behind the counter to deal with me..
I went back to the restaurant and both men checked the heat lamps and walked away. Nothing changed and we were left to eat our cold breakfast..

i then went to the reception and asked for a refund as i wasn't going to pay £10 for toast and cold food. I was then told that i would have to fill a form out as it's not their policy to refund money on the premises???? and i would have to wait 5 to 7 days for it to goo into my bank, even though i had just paid for it. My sister paid cash and they refused to refund that too saying the same to her as they had told me even though we had paid less than half an hour before.

Room tip: none are good
Reviewed 26 July 2021 via mobile

Arrived at this hotel very late due to road floods. Received very politely. Customer service a 10. Family room fit 4 double and two singles. Room was clear but very dusty. We noticed after that we did not have a sanitisation sticker on our door like others did. Room had tea making facilities. Iron was available upon request. Shower was good but drainage flow needs clearing. We did not eat at this hotel but paid £10 for late check out as we were tired.
Room was quite stuffy without the use of fan/ air con
Overall this stay was a good place to rest head for the night
Car park available- must contact hotel for code

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 July 2021 via mobile

Let me start by saying the two ladies at the front desk were great but the guys couldn’t even pull a pint. Seriously it took them 20 minutes and it was still terrible. And one of them took 40 minutes to check me into my room.
The place itself is overrun with the dregs of society waiting for rehousing after being booted from their council houses most for ASBOs who sit outside and get drunk all day and night making a noise

Date of stay: June 2021