Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
andy f
United Kingdom

Ideally situated for the F1 grand prix

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 24 Jul 2021via mobile
Stayed here for the f1 weekend with my son. Good location from the track, easy access.
Lovely old building, friendly staff, good size room, comfy bed. Good size English breakfast to start the day.
Had a meal in its restaurant. Restaurant 33. Again, good food from there. Couldn't knock it.
The only reason I'm not giving it 5 out 5. Firstly the room wasn't at it cleanest, or what I would have expected. Yes the bathroom was clean, however the dust on the bedside table and lamp was a bit extreme. There was a door do not disturb sign behind the bedside table ( you could clearly see it when you walked in the room) was caked in dust. Restaurant 33 we did get a table and we got a drink and meal in good time. However after the meal, I did ask the gentleman if we could have some service we could. We wanted to order some more drink and puddings. After asking for a second time and still not getting any service, we decided to leave it. Went to the bar paid the bill and left.
I would like to think, because of the current situation . Its not how normally things are. I'm guessing the business could have been understaffed. That is the only reason I didn't give it 5 out 5
In saying that, would I recommend it. Yes almost definitely. Would I go back and stay, if we decide to back to Silverstone yes I would like to .
I hope the manger doesn't think I'm been unfair in my review. It was only points that I picked up at the time. Hope things get back to more normality for you soon .
Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
General Manager, General Manager at Swan Revived Hotel, responded to this review
Responded 28 Oct 2021
Good Evening,
I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your stay for the most part!
Grand Prix weekend is one of the busiest weekends in our calendar, and when team members have to isolate due to COVID symptoms, we did find ourselves in a bit of a pickle! We tried our best, so i'm sorry to hear this impacted your experience on this occasion.
All feedback is constructive, so I will pass on your notes to our housekeeping team to make sure we no longer miss the silly little things.
With that said, I hope we do see you again another time for Grand Prix weekend!
No prepayment needed
    • travelup.com
      £59
    2.7 miles from Swan Revived Hotel
    View more hotels in Newport Pagnell
    All reviews high street coaching inn old building full english breakfast was excellent very pleasant stay the staff were friendly and helpful tea and coffee comfy bed ensuite mk venue
    Selected filters
    Reviewed 1 June 2021

Visiting only for a drink - staff were so welcoming and friendly. It felt that everything - toilets, carpets and upholstery were fresh and newly cleaned. It felt a very safe to be with a lot to offer. Staff were keen to offer a food menu and there was an immaculate chef in full whites ready to cook to order.

Room tip: It is an old building - be careful if you have accessability needs
    Date of stay: June 2021
    Reception Manager, Guest Services / Front Office at Swan Revived Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2021

We're so glad you enjoyed your visit and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 9 May 2021 via mobile

I was here on Saturday 8th May 2021 celebrating a friends birthday.

The service was incredible and attentive, the food supplied was fresh and beautifully presented.

Thank you for a fantastic evening, well done!

Date of stay: May 2021
    Trip type: Travelled with friends

We're so glad you enjoyed your evening, and hope to see you again soon. Now you know where to come for your next birthday too!

Reviewed 17 October 2020 via mobile

Been here before a few times for a quiet drink before dinner or after work. Not quiet anymore, it was packed at 6pm on a Friday night. It was clear to us why.......Super COVID ready with all the measures in place. Plenty of staff to serve you drinks at your table. Really friendly efficient and up beat team plus the boss was out on the floor serving drinks too which is a good sign. It felt like a totally different venue since we last visited - give it a try. Keep up the good work and thank you for cheering us up 😀

Date of stay: October 2020
    Trip type: Travelled as a couple
    2  Thank chrismC7799MZ
    Reviewed 18 September 2020 via mobile

Stayed here for a few nights in September
    Incredibly hospitable staff. FANTASTIC breakfast (you won't go hungry!)
    Nice sized comfortable and clean rooms.
    Great little bar with sports channels and nice food.
    My dog was made to feel very welcome.
    And they provided a safe place for my bike 😊
    Will be back again very soon

Date of stay: September 2020
    Trip type: Travelled solo
    2  Thank delves
    Reviewed 12 September 2020

Just called in for food and it was one of the best breakfasts I’ve had in a long time and fantastic service. It was part of a big birthday weekend and the lovely waitress made us feel well looked after. Would highly recommend.

Date of stay: September 2020