“Business Trip”

Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Newport Pagnell
wishaw
“Business Trip”
Reviewed 19 March 2014

Hotel was lovely was a bit sceptical looking at it from the outside but lovely,food and rooms are excellent,beds very comfy.Had a slight problem on the first night of my two night stay but was quickly rectified.Staff all very friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: I was in room 227 small but very comfortable.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank weeangWishaw
Nicky S, Manager at Harben House Hotel, responded to this review, 28 March 2014
Thank you for your comments regarding you stay at De Vere harben on 12th March

We are constantly looking at ways to drive customer service forward at Harben and we take all feedback very seriously and I appreciate your comments and hope you come and stay again soon.

Nicky - Operations manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (87)
Luton, United Kingdom
Reviewed 9 March 2014

The hotel is not far from the centre of Newport Pagnell which is a pleasant town and close to the Aston Martin Works. Check in was smooth and I was given a room on the ground floor.

The room was compact with double bed and was nicely decorated. There was a wall mounted TV with freeview channels, tea/coffee facilities, a good amount of space for clothes; also an iron and ironing board. The bathroom was open plan with a state of the art shower system with massage jets, very invigorating!

The rooms maybe smaller than average but for the money paid it represents exceptional value for money for the facilities offered. One down side was the WIFI wasn't working, I didn't follow this up as I had brought my internet dongle with me. I enjoyed my stay and I would quite happily stay again.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
4 Thank paullegate
Nicky S, Manager at Harben House Hotel, responded to this review, 11 March 2014
Thank you for you comments, we appreciate all feedback about our venue.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.
milton keynes
Reviewed 3 March 2014

For £19 a night I could not fault this hotel.. The room had a double bed, which was fine for a single person, but for two I would say it would be cosy! The bathroom had a great Bath and shower and the bed was comfy. It was also really handy having a proper iron and ironing board in the room rather than having to ring reception to ask for one. I would happily book here again it really did tick all the boxes I challenge you to find a hotel with good food and bar service.at this price and a plus there are some great old pubs and the best curry places in Mk within 5 minuets walk

Room Tip: Ask for room 210 it's a suite.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank pennypopMiltonKeynes
Nicky S, Manager at Harben House Hotel, responded to this review, 11 March 2014
Thank you for you comments, we do appreciate all feedback about De vere Harben.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Thanks

Nicky - Operations manager
Mk
Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

We held a party at Harben House and were very pleased with all aspects of the service, the food was excellent and plentiful. Guests were also able to book rooms at a very reasonable rate along with an excellent breakfast. Staff exceeded expectations. My room was large, extremely well equipped and faultlessly clean and comfortable. I would not hesitate to visit again.

Stayed March 2014
1 Thank Fran H
Nicky S, Manager at Harben House Hotel, responded to this review, 11 March 2014
Thank you very much for your postive comments!
Glad you enjoyed your stay at Harben, we hope to see you again soon!

Nicky
Horsham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 21 February 2014

Rooms were fine, large enough and functional and clean.

Staff were all really friendly and would do anything to help us on our stay.

The quality of food wasn't anything to write home about but the quanity made up for this.

Gym was bigger and better equiped than I expected, which was great given the food portions.

Will return again for future events, but wouldn't want to move in.

Room Tip: Suggest asking for one of the recently refurbished rooms.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank RvdPaul
Nicky S, Manager at Harben House Hotel, responded to this review, 23 February 2014
Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at Devere Venues Harben. First and foremost may I thank you for your kind comments, I will send it to all the team ensuring that best practice is shared. Our focus is to always deliver great service our guests.

We are making improvements to the venue on a week to week basis. The bedroom re-ferb project began in October.

Hope to see you again soon.
Bath, United Kingdom
Reviewed 20 February 2014

For £19 a night I could not fault this hotel. Having battled through the stormy weather I arrived to a friendly welcome. The room had a double bed, which was fine for a single person, but for two I would say it would be cosy! The bathroom had a great Bath and shower and the bed was comfy. It was also really handy having a proper iron and ironing board in the room rather than having to ring reception to ask for one. I would happily book here again it really did tick all the boxes!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Cwoody2014

Hope to see you again soon!

Nicky
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 19 February 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights and after reading some of the reviews wondered what I was in store for. What I got was a very nice surprise , the staff during my stay were fantastic and could not do enough for us , they were all friendly and attentive , especially Rose. The room I had was clean and cosy and the shower was lovely and powerful . The food I chose was tasty and hot , and room service was prompt and served by friendly staff. Thank you for making my stay very pleasant

Stayed February 2014
Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at Devere Venues Harben . First and foremost may I thank you for your kind comments, I will send it to all the team ensuring that best practice is shared. Our focus is to always deliver great service our guests.

I will pass you comments onto Rose! I am sure she will be very happy with you feedback.

Hope to see you again soon.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Newport Pagnell
Swan Revived Hotel
#2 of 5 in Newport Pagnell
Holiday Inn Express Milton Keynes
Holiday Inn Milton Keynes East - M1 Jct 14
Woughton House - MGallery by Sofitel (was Mercure Parkside House)
Jurys Inn Milton Keynes
Jurys Inn Milton Keynes
#4 of 34 in Milton Keynes

Been to Harben House Hotel? Share your experiences!