“Fabulous again!”

Howarth House
lancashire
“Fabulous again!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

Stayed for the proms weekend, as welcoming and friendly as the last time we stayed. Great night's sleep, lovely twin room (9) great service and lovely breakfast.. Wouldn't stay anywhere else in Lytham!

Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank rachelb1412
howarthhouse, Owner at Howarth House, responded to this review, 4 August 2014
thankyou so much for your lovely review we are glad you enjoyed your stay and hope you will come and see us again soon x

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (88)
Ulverston, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for 2 nights with my mum and 2 children aged 3 and 7. The room was perfect and the children loved their room with toys books and a tv! And we loved them being separate from our room so we could watch our tv and not worry about waking them. The room was decorated to a high standard and was immaculate!
We were originally looking at b&bs in Blackpool but I am so glad I came across Howarth House it's defiantly worth staying here and is only a couple of miles drive into Blackpool! The breakfast was just what we needed to set us up for the day with lots to choose from. Now I have found it I wouldn't stay anywhere else if I was visiting Lytham or Blackpool!

Stayed July 2014
2 Thank kre1982
howarthhouse, Owner at Howarth House, responded to this review, 26 July 2014
thankyou so much for your lovely review we are glad you enjoyed your stay and hope you will come and see us again x
Manchester
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

Stayed at Howarth House Hotel for 1 night which was lovely. We stayed in room 7 which was very nice but just a little small. I must say it was spotless clean with comfy bed and pillows. The lady who greeted us was very helpful and friendly. It's in a great location no need for the car once parked up your in walking distance of great bars restaurants shops and of course the beach. The weather was great so this was a bonus for a great weekend. My husband telephoned the hotel and asked if Sue could recommend a nice restaurant for my birthday meal. The olive tree was her choice which she also booked the table for us. This was a lovely place and we enjoyed a delicious meal along with a lively atmosphere. I was also surprised with a lovely birthday card and a vase of yellow roses in the room which was a thoughtful touch. I would defiantly recommend this hotel to family and friends and would have liked to have stayed for longer. Would loved to have spent more time relaxing in the very comfortable lounge which had a wide choice of daily newspapers and magazines for you to read. Sue also very kindly let us have use of the car park after checkout as there was spaces available. Definitely a great choice of hotel.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
howarthhouse, Owner at Howarth House, responded to this review, 11 July 2014
thankyou for your review we are glad you enjoyed your stay and hope you will come and see us again
manchester
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for a night during may , we got a lovely warm welcome and were shown to a room in an annex down the side of the hotel , very comfortable & pretty with loads of soft furnishings, tea coffee & biscuits in the room and toiletries in shower. We had a superb english breakfast the next morning followed by a stroll on the nearby prom.

• Stayed May 2014
1 Thank Missboovier
howarthhouse, Owner at Howarth House, responded to this review, 30 June 2014
Durham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2014

JUst returned after a second stay in lytham st annes for my fiances work and so pleased we stayed at howarth house. It's a stones throw from the beach and town, lovely friendly owner and staff, beautiful room (no4 the blue/white one) with the comfiest bed, nice shower smellies and fluffy towels and the whole place is immaculate and of a very high standard. Excellent choice for breakfast and we would definitely stay again when we in the area, an absolute gem!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
howarthhouse, Owner at Howarth House, responded to this review, 25 June 2014
Sheffield, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2014

A truly wonderful hotel which lives up to the name "Boutique". Following a warm welcome by the manageress we were shown to our room which was quite amazing. It was tastefully decorated, had all the usual amenities but most of all was spotlessly clean. The breakfast was certainly up to a very high standard served in good surroundings. All in all a good place to visit if you are in area you will certainly not be disappointed.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
howarthhouse, Owner at Howarth House, responded to this review, 21 June 2014
thankyou so much for your lovely review we are so glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you again soon x
Doncaster, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2014

I have the pleasure of calling Howarth House my second home. I work away from home and have stayed overnight at Howarth House for the last twelve months (from May 2013). I stay over two or three nights every week. I could choose any venue in the town, but why would I? During the last year I must have stayed in every room in the building and I have found the standards to be uniform across the board

The rooms are beautifully presented and are immaculately clean. Breakfast is incredible with a wide choice for meat eaters and vegetarians alike. I found the staff so friendly and are always willing to help with any query I may have, no matter how small.

You are made to feel that you really matter and when I am away from home that speaks volumes to me. I love Howarth House. Thanks Sue for making that special tea for me this week. Kim W.

Room Tip: If you are on your own - bag a double room - they are beautiful. Rooms at the back are quieter