“Early evening meal”
Review of Allegria

Allegria
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Visited here early one evening this week. Very friendly and obliging staff. The food was tasty and very well presented

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent service and lovely restaurant. Our friends ordered Lasagne which looked lovely and they said it was very tasty. Meals coming out looked lovely too. My wife and I both ordered a king prawn pasta dish for main course. Although tasty it was disappointing as both portions only had 4 prawns, at £10.95 per dish we thought this a little expensive. Nice Peroni on draught and a decent, reasonably priced wine list.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Very disappointed with my meal. Having looked forward to trying this restaurant after hearing recommendations, my meal didn’t live up to expectations. I ordered a pasta dish which only had 4 prawns in! My husbands was the same, it was tasty but basically consisted of a plate of pasta! However, the staff were friendly and the surroundings nice. Won’t be going again in a hurry.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great place. Great food. Made to feel welcome and not rushed. However, were busy so service a bit slow but acceptable.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This meal was aspara-gorgeous . I had the marinara pizza and it was a fishy frenzy of happiness. My dad’s spaghetti blew his brand new blue socks off. It’s a bonjour-yes from me

1  Thank David H