“Lovely new tea room”

The Black Sheep Tea Room
Price range: US$3 - US$20
Description: The Black Sheep Tea Room is family run tearoom in the heart of lytham. Spread over 2 floors and with a secret roof top garden we serve high quality home cooked food ranging from a small snack and a coffee up to a deluxe afternoon tea. We are child & dog friendly and also cater for vegetarians and gluten free. We host a range of parties from kids birthdays to baby showers and hen do's.
Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

The Black Sheep has a good selection of breakfast and lunch dishes as well as a great range of hot chocolates, coffees, puddings and teas. The staff are also friendly and helpful.

2  Thank Mossman19

Reviewed 25 February 2018

I visted earlier this week with my mum and only just got round to leaving a review
What a lovely little find of a tearoom in the heart of Lytham.
I had the most gorgeous coffee and mum chose a hot chocolate, we both opted for the cream tea special, and WOW the scones are without a doubt Homemade and on the generous size too.
Will most definately be back to try some of the other delights that are on the menu, and I may even sneak in a slice of one of the most amazing cakes on display
It makes a nice change to go somewhere that is relaxed atmosphere and the staff are very helpful and polite 5***** all round.
Keep up the good work Black Sheep Tearoom we will be back for sure :)

4  Thank Family-MJ-R-Us
Reviewed 25 February 2018

Visited here today with a group of friends and our children. Lovely surroundings and atmosphere, friendly and polite staff and a great menu with lots of choice. The kids went for the sweet waffles with chocolate sauce, fruit and cream and all 3 of them had empty plates (this never happens) so it's safe to say they enjoyed them! The chalk board for kids to draw on is an added bonus and let's the parents finish their coffees in peace (coffees are great too)!
The grown ups had the Egg's Benedict, Egg's Royale and Breakfast Barmcake and all were very generous portions and delicious, quickly served and good value for money!
We will definitely be returning to The Black Sheep in the near future, I've got my eye on the pancakes and the Freak Shakes!

4  Thank farrahbooth
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

We had a lovely family catch up today at the newest tea room in Lytham and thoroughly enjoyed it. My sister in law had the soup and sandwich and said it was delicious, the kids and I had cakes the Oreo one I’m informed is absolutely delicious- I had the biscoff one and it was lovely! The kids enjoyed the freak shakes and I enjoyed a lovely hot chocolate. The place is lovely the staff are very friendly. I met the owner whilst we were there and found her extremely present and happy to help. I wish them all the very best and will definitely be returning!

2  Thank KDEV16
Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

My son and I thought we would try Lytham's newest offering!
Upstairs full to the rafters apart from a couple of tables reserved! Who takes reservations in a Cafe? So you end up sat downstairs which is like the forgotten bit it's a bit chilly and bland it is nothing like the upstairs whatsoever.
You have to take a key to the toilet! What's that all about? What's the worst thing that could happen? A passer by might use tge loo. Heaven forbid.
The Cafe itself seems to be run by very young staff in fact my son commented they were in yr 10.
Our order was taken and we waited and waited. The food is mediocre and expensive and the tea is cheap and weak.
Don't think I'll be back I think they need to get their act together a bit as there is no room for complacency in Lytham.

8  Thank mishyloo