“Perfect stay”

The Breverton
Leven, United Kingdom
“Perfect stay”
Reviewed 28 March 2013

Anna very accomodating allowing us to check in early for our convenience. Cakes and tea were much appreciated after our long journey. Lots of breakfast choice to give you a great start for the day. Recommend - fantastic stay. Many thanks Anna!

• Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 12 March 2013

Stayed at the Breverton for one night in January this year. Anna was very welcoming, and great to communicate with before my visit. The location of the hotel is very good - five minutes walk from the shops and seafront. The rooms are beautifully decorated and fitted out, and this has to be the cleanest place I've ever stayed. The breakfast was good - set me up for the day! As previous guests have commented, it was a pleasure to stay there, I would definitely go again, and is very good value for money. As a runner, its a good base for all races on the Fylde coast too. Thanks Anna!

• Stayed January 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 March 2013

The Breverton was an unexpected find at short notice and what a gem! Anna is so welcoming and ensures guests have the extras necessary to make their stay perfect.

Working away from home can be difficult, but staying at the Breverton gives a touch of luxury that makes all the difference, not least because of the most comfortable hotel bed I have ever slept in. The furnishings and linens are high quality and locally sourced fresh food makes for a good breakfast, complete with fresh coffee!

This is the place for me! Ladybird

• Stayed March 2013
Stafford, United Kingdom
Reviewed 13 February 2013

I concur the previous persons review, also how nice to be asked what time WE would like breakfast, we were in no rush so we decided 10am ,everything was freshly cooked, it was a pleasure to stay there.
Rooms were immaculate
Thankyou Anna

• Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
Hyde, United Kingdom
Reviewed 11 February 2013

Just stayed for one night at The Breverton, what a welcome. I can honestly say i have never been welcomed to any hotel or b&b with coffee and cakes before. We then went to our room which was very nice and homely it was imaculate and had everything you may needed there. Anna was very helpfull directing us around the town.Free internet connection, parking and a great choice for breakfast to see us on our way. If we are in the area again i will know where to book.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
Cardiff, United Kingdom
Reviewed 25 November 2012

I use a lot of B&Bs in my travel for work and this is one of the best! Friendly, welcoming, clean and a lovely breakfast, just what I asked for. Its the little things that count and Anna rang me to explain that I may arrive when she was not there and gave instructions, the room had a microwave and a fridge, 3 towels and soap, more that I expect for £30 per night. I will be back!

• Stayed November 2012, travelled on business
Burbage, United Kingdom
Reviewed 16 October 2012

We booked 1 family room for my Wife and I, plus our two young boys (5 & 2). Also a twin room for our friend and her son. The family room was great, with a really comfy double bed, bunk beds for the boys, plus another single bed. There was even a travel cot if needed. There were even some toys in the room for the boys to play with. Anna the owner went out of her way to ask about dietry requirements, & got special yeast free bread for my wife & Soya milk for me as I am dairy intolerant. All the items were on the table at breakfast, awesome. Unfortunately on the Sunday my wife was ill, and we were going to go home early. Instead, Anna said our room was free, no more bookings, so she insisted we have it for the day free of charge and that my wife was to go back to sleep while I took the boys into Blackpool for the day. Nothing is to much trouble for Anna and her family. Thanks.........

• Stayed October 2012, travelled with family