“Afternoon Tea”
Review of The Breverton

The Breverton
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Enjoyed my stay with Anna at the Breverton , room was very comfortable, breakfast was delicious and on arrival we had tea and home made cake in the garden. You don't get that at the Travelodge, thanks Anna.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Mary837
There are newer reviews for The Breverton

Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

The atmosphere is warm and friendly. Never been here before but felt part of the family.
The breakfast was lovely.locally sourced with ample food and selection.
Anna makes her own preserves which is a lovely touch.
Would highly recommend this to anyone.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Bruce G
Reviewed 10 May 2014

A really homely and comfortable BnB and spotless clean.Anna made us very welcome serving us tea and cake in our room when we arrived at 7pm.A smashing breakfast was served to us the next morning , fresh fruit cereal coffee toast a full English the works.Very friendly staff too.
The BnB is situated in a lovely tree lined street within walking distance of shops and plenty of restaurants and coffee shops.Our room was lovely the bathroom spotless .
Would defiantly stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 April 2014

Stayed overnight on the 18th April. Had a lovely time. The Breverton is a great place to stay and is good for children. Had the family room which is excellent. Took my 10 year old great nephew who enjoyed his stay and was happy to play in the large gardento the rear of the property with the owner's son. Anna is brilliant and nothing is too much trouble,

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Ilikeholidays_7
Reviewed 9 March 2014

Anna made us extremely welcome at this attractive, comfortable, clean and centrally located BnB. It is on the same street as six great restaurants but at the quiet end and maximum 10 minutes gentle walk to the beach. Breakfast was very tasty - good choice of fresh fruit, cereals and a cooked breakfast, served in a bright conservatory. We had a generous sized bedroom with comfortable bed and sparkling clean/ neat bathroom on the 1st floor. There were tea/ coffee facilities, a fridge and a microwave in the room. Lots of pillows - a range of softness, so you can get "just right" in bed. My partner has mobility difficulties so Anna offered us the amazing fully accessible ground floor room but I said we'd rather she kept that free for people who have to use it. The whole ground floor is level access with no steps. Anna's place is the only B n B in the area with such great access, including a hoist and walk in wetroom/ shower. It's also great for families with rooms set up for families and Anna makes children very welcome. A fantastic find and excellent value for money. The whole place is well decorated, gorgeous original stained glass windows, relaxed lounge and very helpful host.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank atypicalpen
Reviewed 8 December 2013

I and two of my colleges stayed at the Breverton for one night as we were working at the local theatre (the show was Elvis the Ultimate Performance) and we cannot praise this hotel enough as it was all you hope for and more. The rooms were spotlessly clean, warm and the breakfast was as good as it gets but what really made our brief stay was the hospitality we received from Anna the proprietor, she could not have been more helpful. As we were only staying one night we should have departed at 11.00am and probably wandered around the town (in December ) until we were required at the theatre at 4.00pm for the sound check. She was more than happy to let us stay in the lounge as long as we wanted even providing us with coffee and cake for gratis. She also let us store our instruments (including drum kit!) in the hotel overnight rather than leaving them in the car. The Breverton is a real gem and if we are working anywhere near Lytham St Anne’s we will defiantly be staying there again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 December 2013

I came to the Breverton for work so I stayed at the hotel from July until September. This is a beautiful house that could not be better located. I found Anna and her family to be extremely welcomming and they always went out of their way to ensure I was well looked after. My room was always tastefully decorated, very clean and comfortable. I always had everything I needed should I decide to stay in and make my own food. I felt that I always had a warm welcome but then also had a lot of privacy which was great over a long stay. I would recommend this hotel highly to anyone staying in the area and would stay here again in the future myself. Thank you for your hospitality and for making me feel so at home.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business