Chadwick Hotel
Clifton Arms Hotel(Lytham St Anne's)
US$209
US$150
US$145
Mode Hotel(Lytham St Anne's)
US$137
US$118
Clifton Park Hotel(Lytham St Anne's)
US$131
  • Breakfast included
Inn on the Prom Hotel(Lytham St Anne's)
US$166
The Lindum Hotel(Lytham St Anne's)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$92
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Dalmeny Resort Hotel(Lytham St Anne's)
US$166
US$161
Travelocity
Elsinghurst Hotel(Lytham St Anne's)(Great Value!)
US$84
TripAdvisor
The Queens Hotel - Lytham(Lytham St Anne's)
TripAdvisor
  • Beachfront
  • Restaurant
St. Ives Hotel(Lytham St Anne's)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsswimming poolsauna and steam roomgroupon dealbit datedbar mealsside sea viewevening mealnight porterleisure facilitiesfamily roomdecent sizeplenty of hot waterthe ground floorfriendly hotelroom was largecouple of nightsvisited this hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 November 2011

I am writing this review on behalf of my 3 children, niece and parents. They stayed at the Chadwick over the half term school holiday in October 2011.
The food was excellent and catered for all tastes and ages. The hotel was extremely child friendly, but was not over run by them! and had a great swimming pool and games room, that was well used by our family over the week.
The hotel is very central - just a short walk into the town and a bus ride into Blackpool. The best of both worlds.
Rooms were clean and adequate, although a little dated but more than satisfactory for us.
All in all a great, well priced hotel and will certainly be used by us again.

Room Tip: Bear in mind the stairs are narrow and quite steep if you are not requesting a ground floor room.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
UkChadders, General Manager at Chadwick Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2012

Great to hear how families love the hotel. We hopefully appeal to all generations and are a not fitted into a box to be avoided by one age or another. we're pleased to have the facilities to cater for all. see you again soon. Nicholas Davison, Gm

Reviewed 30 October 2011

I recently stayed at this hotel. Unfortunately it was only for 1 night, I went with my Mum, just for a break, & we enjoyed it so much we wished we had booked for longer. The food was excellent, the hotel reception and lounge which overlooked the sea made it really restful. The swimming pool & other facilities were good and we enjoyed our swim. Looking forward to going again in the not too distant future but for longer next time.

Room Tip: We asked for a low ground floor as Mum isn't very good with stairs, there is a lift, but there are also plenty of rooms on the ground floor which I thought was excellent for older or disabled travellers.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 October 2011

In August we celebrated a lovely family gathering and we want to say thank you so much for all the attention to detail and the efficiency of looking after so many people so well. Your fabulous family facilities were enjoyed by all ages. You made our time together not only possible but really special.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 October 2011

We stayed at the Chadwick for two nights 16/17 Sept 2011 with a party of freemasons and partners and I must say it was one of the best short stays my wife and I have ever had,from the moment we arrived and booked in we were looked after in a manner that I would have expected from a 5 star hotel and I cant praise the staff enough, every little request was attended to promptly and in a most pleasant manner.Our room was clean and comfortable everything worked well and my wifes only complaint was that it was perhaps a little to hot, however as I like it hot I was very happy! I really have to mention the food and the service in the restaurant, remember we were on a deal that our lodge sec had arranged so I wouldnt have been suprised if the meals were a little below par - not a bit of it, the food was incredible and the staff could not have been more helpful and attentive to our needs.

All in all I have no hesitation in recommending The Chadwick as a perfect place to stay and we will most definately be back.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 August 2011

We stayed at the Chadwick in August with our daughter who is 2 and her grandparents and Great Grandmother. The hotel was perfect and catered well for a great range of ages. For our little one there was a soft play area, which she loved and the swimming pool was perfect. There was also arts and crafts available for her to spend an hour which was fully supervised. She even managed to paint her hair!

The room was clean and well equipped, the only downside was that the hotel was very warm! Evening entertainment was provided on a couple of nights that we stayed, a quiz and a vocalist.

The food in the restaurant was excellent and the staff couldnt have been more helpful, especially George and Barbara who looked after us and nothing was too much trouble. All staff during our stay were friendly and helpful.

Overall we had a very enjoyable stay and would definately return in the future.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family