The hotel is a little faded but this is more than made up for by the friendliness of the staff and the excellent food, you are offered more than the average person could possibly eat. prices are reasonable. good quiet location easy walk down the prom. to St. Annes, about an hour in the opposite direction walk to Lytham, Blackpool very close.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A traditional family run hotel in the heart of Lytham St Annes With amazing views across the Ribble Estuary this traditional sea front hotel is just a stone’s throw away from the beautiful sandy beach of Lytham St Annes; within easy reach of one of the world’s premier links courses, Royal Lytham & St Annes and only a mile away from one of the Fylde’s most popular attractions, Fairhaven Lake. Quirky, quaint and quintessential, all of our 73 en suite bedrooms are equipped with tea and coffee making facilities. Many rooms have magnificent panoramic sea views whilst others feature walk-in showers. Family rooms are available sleeping up to five people. The restaurant serves both seafood and traditional English dishes throughout the day. Kick back and enjoy light entertainment in our cosy, relaxed bar which offers both light snacks and traditional pub meals. The hotel boasts an eight metre heated swimming pool and jacuzzi for the ultimate in relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers and LateRooms so you can book your Chadwick Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chadwick Hotel And Leisure Centre
- Chadwick Hotel Leisure Centre
- Chadwick Hotel Lytham St Annes
- Chadwick Hotel Lytham St Anne's, Lancashire