I stayed at this hotel last year in August and I kept meaning to write a review! When we arrived my first thought was "Oh No!" the reason being that the reception area was about half full of elderly people and I was stood with my husband and two toddlers, really I was thinking "Oh No we are that family annoying everyone with our toddlers" in actual fact over the course of the week I couldn't have been more wrong, all the staff where really lovely and helpful, breakfast was fantastic with staff literally willing to bring anything and fully understanding that sometimes 2year olds just want a bowl of beans and a teaspoon! Our room was really big and perfect for us it was a family room, the lift is tiny so it was the stairs most days for us, but we found a soft play in the basement which the kids loved and they enjoyed the pool very much. This hotel is quiet and a bit dated but to be fair it is an older building ,however, I just felt that great effort was being made the hotel felt cared for, it was clean, our room was comfortable, the food was great and the staff fantastic. I would definitely return to this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family run hotel, commanding a beautiful seafront position. Open throughout the year whatever the weather the hotel provides the facilities to relax and enjoy your stay. The bright and comfortable lounges have panoramic views to beach, the Bugatti bar is cosy and relaxed. The Restaurant offers Traditional and Modern cuisine in a relaxed atmosphere, buffet breakfast. Children's 'Little Seasiders' menu. Special diets catered for on request.All seventy five bedrooms are en-suite, individually controlled central heating, LCD tv with Freeview & radio. Tea /coffee facilities, hair-dryer, trouser press, telephone and WiFi. Some rooms are fully air-conditioned and some with spa baths. Easy Access mobility rooms on ground floor. 24hour porterage and room service.Leisure suite with heated pool, Jacuzzi, Sauna and cardio gym. Ample parking for 40 cars.Special deals for family breaks, activity holidays.Some theme and Tribute weekends including 'Mamma Mia' 'Sixties' from November til June. Xmas, Turkey Tinsel and New Year breaks ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Chadwick Hotel & Leisure Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chadwick Hotel And Leisure Centre
- Chadwick Hotel & Leisure Centre Lytham St Anne's, Lancashire
- Chadwick Hotel Lytham St Annes