Dalmeny Resort Hotel
St. Ives Hotel(Lytham St Anne's)
US$110
US$103
Mode Hotel(Lytham St Anne's)
US$120
The Queens Hotel - Lytham(Lytham St Anne's)
US$121
  • Beachfront
  • Restaurant
The Lindum Hotel(Lytham St Anne's)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$79
  • Restaurant
Clifton Park Hotel(Lytham St Anne's)
US$154
US$150
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Inn on the Prom Hotel(Lytham St Anne's)
US$176
US$155
Clifton Arms Hotel(Lytham St Anne's)
US$202
US$100
US$88
Priceline
The Bedford Hotel(Lytham St Anne's)
US$148
Priceline
Chadwick Hotel(Lytham St Anne's)
US$84
US$76
Hotwire.com
1,004 results
All reviewsatrium restaurantindigo barkids cinemacarvery restaurantcinema roomsquash courtswimming poolsea viewseparate toiletgreat family hotelevening entertainmentschool holidayssteam roomfront facingfamily roomchildren's entertainmentleisure facilities
Reviewed 25 July 2013

Located on the sea front at st Anne's near to the pier and town centre. The hotel has a lot of facilities include a good sized pool, gym and they've even squeezed in a squash court. Room was nicely furnished. Excellent pool' we had it all to our selves one day

Room Tip: Don't have a see view room
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
ZoeR1, General Manager at Dalmeny Resort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2013

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review. We do enjoy an excellent location on the main promenade overlooking the beach, promenade gardens and pier, and also within a five minute walk of the interesting array of shops, bars and restaurants in this attractive Victorian seaside resort, The hotel has a wide range of facilities, and we are constantly striving to improve and add to the services available for guests.

I was delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, and hope to see you back again very soon

Reviewed 25 July 2013

Only stayed one night, but very good, exellent entertainment for the kids, lots of local attractions. Breakfast room dark and dingy, but good breakfast. Good pub in town centre called Number 15 well worth a try.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Les H

Thank you for your kind comments.We do aim to provide an enjoyable experience for the whole family, and it is always gratifying to receive such positive feedback. I do take your point regarding the ambiance in the Breakfast Room, and you will no doubt be pleased to note that this area has been earmarked for improvement in the near future
I hope that you will consider staying with us again in the future, and look forward to welcoming you back to the Dalmeny

Reviewed 22 July 2013

Located on the sea front at st Anne's near to the pier and town centre. The hotel has a lot of facilities include a good sized pool, gym and they've even squeezed in a squash court. We stayed as a couple but there looked to be a full program of activities for children.
Room was nicely furnished with a modern feel and nice bathroom, we had a balcony in the 'green' part of the hotel and this could have done with a bit of paint. The room was very stuffy at night so we had to open the patio door but it wasn't to noisy outside.
Food was good they accommodated my wife's special request, we had an evening meal and breakfast in the carvery. The restaurant lacked ambience and it was self service but good for this style, breakfast had an excellent choice.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
ZoeR1, General Manager at Dalmeny Resort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2013

Thank you for your constructive comments. It was pleasing to note that, overall you enjoyed your stay with us. During the unusually hot weather the rooms can become stuffy, although the noise levels are normally very low during the night so windows can safely be left open. Alternatively we do try to provide fans to help cool the temperature down.You will no doubt be pleased to learn that we have now embarked on a rolling programme to refurbish the majority of rooms within the hotel, and I hope that you will start to see the results of this work on your next visit
I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back again soon

GeneralManager/Director

Reviewed 17 July 2013

My pal and I spent a few hours here a few weeks ago it was a nice sunny day so we decided to pamper ourselves then go in to st annes for a wee stroll. The reception entrance area is nice and modern but the receptionist was not to forth coming with info.
We both chose to have a facial it was nice but for the money paid we did not feel like our beauticians gave us value for money, they did the job asked of them but nothing more. Now maybe I am wrong in expecting more but the prices are not cheap and we just thought we would get extra nice pampering. There was nothing wrong with but equally there was nothing great about it. I wrongly thought by going into one of St Annes hotels we would get a better overall service than going into a town centre salon. We have made it our off work just had a baby mission to pamper ourselves over the last few months. I can honestly say although there was nothing wrong with our treatments we would not return unless there was an amazing offer on, we were also slightly disappointed with the customer service and the facial in general. We have had better and can highly recommend one of the salons we have visited with outstanding beauticians.
On a positive note the location is excellent and we did stroll along the beach and into town. I would rate every aspect of our day at 3/5.

Room Tip: We were day visitors as live locally
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank 86prod

I was extremely disappointed to read your review, following your recent visit to Spa Dalmeny. I do take an intense personal interest in this hotel outlet, and would welcome an opportunity to discuss your visit in further detail. I can be contacted by email as below, or via the hotel switchboard on 01253 712236
We are very proud to be a Decleor Gold appointed salon, and receive overwhelming compliments on the standard and range of treatments offered, together with the professional approach of our highly trained Beauty Therapists, so I am sure you can apprecite my concern.
I hope to have the opportunity to discuss your experience with you

Reviewed 14 July 2013

just returned from a wonderful break away, staying at the dalmeny hotel. The room was amazing, with balcony seaview.Staff very friendly and breakfast was plentiful. thankyou to the dalmeny for making my husbands birthday so special.

Room Tip: book a seaview room.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
ZoeR1, General Manager at Dalmeny Resort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2013

Thank you for your very kind remarks. I note that you stayed with us to celebrate your husband's birthday, and I was pleased to hear that you enjoyed the occasion. I hope that you will consider staying with us again, maybe for his next birthday, or hopefully before
I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back again to The Dalmeny