Dalmeny Resort Hotel
Clifton Arms Hotel(Lytham St Anne's)
US$209
US$150
US$145
Mode Hotel(Lytham St Anne's)
US$137
US$118
Clifton Park Hotel(Lytham St Anne's)
US$131
  • Breakfast included
Chadwick Hotel(Lytham St Anne's)
US$111
US$107
Hotels.com
Inn on the Prom Hotel(Lytham St Anne's)
US$166
Travelocity
The Lindum Hotel(Lytham St Anne's)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$92
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Elsinghurst Hotel(Lytham St Anne's)(Great Value!)
US$84
TripAdvisor
The Anchorage(Lytham St Anne's)
The Queens Hotel - Lytham(Lytham St Anne's)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Beachfront
  • Restaurant
All reviewsatrium restaurantindigo barkids cinemacarvery restaurantcinema roomsquash courtswimming poolsea viewseparate toiletgreat family hotelevening entertainmentschool holidayssteam roomfront facingfamily roomchildren's entertainmentleisure facilities
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 September 2013

After reading the mixed reviews I was a bit apprehensive but the hotel was wonderful. We had a family room it was perfectly clean,very spacious and well planned .The reception and all the employees were charming ,courteous and nothing was to much trouble .At breakfast I requested a poached egg ,the chef very kindly cooked three for me ,I only managed two but they were beautifully cooked .Thank you for a fantastic stay.

Room Tip: A room with a sea view is recommended
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
ZoeR1, General Manager at Dalmeny Resort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2013

Thank you for your constuctive comments.
I was delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, despite your initial apprehension when booking. It is our aim to provide a comprehensive range of facilities together with a high level of personal service, and it was heartening to hear that you experienced an example of this in the Carvery Restaurant when the Chef obliged with your poached eggs.
I hope that this experience will help you decide to visit us again in the future, and I look forward to welcoming you personally

Reviewed 5 September 2013

Just back from a great stay at the Dalmeny. Having walked out of another hotel we'd originally booked as it was so bad, we rang the Dalmeny as friends had recommended it. From start to finish, everything was first class. We stayed on a B+B basis. Had a lovely big family suite (212) , very clean, spacious and modern. The breakfasts were high quality and plenty of choice every day. All the staff are really friendly and the kids loved it. Really nice pool and bar areas too. We will be returning next year.

• Stayed: September 2013
2  Thank Katey101

Thank you for your very complimentary review. I was delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, especially since we were not the hotel you originally booked. I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back again in the non too distant future

Dalmeny Hotel

Reviewed 3 September 2013

Went back to The Dalmeny for 3 nights with the little one (9) in the middle of August and really just to say that all I said in my last review is pretty much as is for this one. Excellent family hotel with endless options for the kids. Good food although once again, we chose to eat in the Atrium rather than the carvery which does appear a little expensive. On our DB&B rate though, our "allowance" from the carvery was transferred to the Atrium and so eating worked out pretty inexpensive. Excellent rate offered over the phone about 3 weeks prior to going.

The only difference this time was rather than a family room at the back (with balcony), which was more than adequate, we had a sea view family roon with a balcony. The room was supperb, excellent size with king size bed and double sofa bed for the lad. If you can, ALWAYS go for one of these rooms on the second or third floor.

For a family trip, The Dalmeny is very difficult to beat. Good location, nice atmosphere, excellent staff, good food, superb rooms (if you choose correctly) and a whole host of child friendly activities. The pool is superb and the gym well appointed too.

Come rain or shine (and thankfully we had the latter), The Dalmeny will always give you something to do and neither you nor the kids will ever be bored.

Highly recommended for family visits.

Room Tip: Second or third floor sea view with balcony if you can, the little extra is worth it.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments following your recent stay at The Dalmeny. I was delighted to learn that you once again enjoyed your stay with us. It is always gratifying to learn that, overall, we continue to provide a consistent standard of facilities and service. We constantly endeavour to update all aspects of our operation to encompass new innovations and changing tastes, so it is especially important to us to hear that we remain on track to achieve these aims
I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back again very soon

Reviewed 1 September 2013

Just arrived back from two nights at The Dalmeny at St Annes with my wife and two teenagers 13&17 . We booked on the last minute only the week before as a late break before college and school. First class, very clean, good size room with all the little extras . We booked DB&B, the food was first class, all fresh and well cooked. We have had dinner at the local carvery in the past and the food is ok, but not as good as the Dalmeny. I would say book the evening meal with the room so you do not pay full price it is well worth it. Do not be fooled with the local carvery it could work out dearer than you think!!
The Dalmeny is currently a 3 star but with a little TLC here and there it is easily a 4. With this said you will not be disappointed . The staff are all very smart and pleasant [service with a smile]. We have stopped at hotels where it would have killed some staff to smile, well done Dalmeny, keep it up. We also tried cocktails at the indigo bar a must as a treat!! All in all first class weekend, we will be booking again hopefully for a little longer stay.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
ZoeR1, General Manager at Dalmeny Resort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2013

I was delighted to read your recent review. It is feedback like this that really makes my day, and I will certainly pass your comments on to all my team.
We do work very hard to provide an enjoyable experience for all the family, so it is always heartwarming to hear that, overall, we seem to be going in the right direction
I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you and your family back again very soon

Reviewed 29 August 2013

We've just returned from a 1 night stay at the Dalmeny. There's a nice family-feel to this Hotel and we'd definitely return.

AREA
St Anne's is lovely and it's difficult to believe how close it is to Blackpool! Over the road from the hotel there's a nice play area for the kids as well as an outdoor splash area. There's also an area with some stepping stones and a waterfall that my two had loads of fun running round! All for free.

ROOMS
The rooms are slightly dated but they are literally massive in comparison to most hotels now-a-days! They're also very clean so I'd choose a bit dated but clean and large over small and modern any day! We opted to pay more for our children to have their own bedroom but our friends went for a standard room and both were massive. Their kids were still in a separate area so plenty of room in both! Also worth being aware that there's a fridge in the rooms so great for storing snacks/ drinks for days out.

POOL
The pool area is also large and clean and great for the kids. There's a splash pool for the toddlers and a large pool for the bigger kids. Only downside is the shallow end is still very deep so not great for those just learning to swim!! Not so much a negative point but just a warning to take armbands!!

DINING
We ate dinner and breakfast in the Carvery Retaurant. Dinner was okay, not fantastic but fine! Breakfast was really good and my friends said it was the best cooked breakfast they'd ever had in a hotel.

ENTERTAINMENT
During our 1 night stay the entertainment was a singer called Fiona. Fiona had a lovely voice and great way with the kids though I'd have preferred something more child-focussed. There was a film on in the lounge area for the kids but it would have been great if they'd held a kids disco for an hour or so. On Tuesday night they'd had Children's Entertainer, Adrian Catch, who we know is fantastic because we hired him for my son's 5th Birthday. Gutted it wasn't Adrian the night we were there!!! If you can be flexible on dates you're visiting maybe see what's on before you book.

1  Thank Gemma F

Thank you for your very comprehensive comments. I was delighted to hear that, overall, you enjoyed your stay with us.
We do work very hard to provide a very family focused environment, so it is always pleasing to note that, on the whole, we seem to be succeeding.
I do take on board your comments regarding the evening entertainment for children, and will pass these on to our Entertainments Manager. I am sure you will appreciate the difficulty in pleasing all ages, so it is vital that we take notice of all guest feedback
I hope that you will consider staying with us again in the future, and hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back to the Dalmeny