I went here on the first week of the Scottish summer holiday, so it was relatively quiet. Room was good, a family room with a separate room for the single. food was amazing (we were on the dinner bed and breakfast deal) BUT this was only because there wasn't enough people staying in the hotel to open up the carvery which was what was included in the deal which we did eat in once and it was okay, not great but not bad! How ever you
Can eat in the restaurant which is fantastic! Might cost you more but well worth it! The hotel had a spa which included a gym and a pool. Though how ever one day I was more or less kicked out the pool when swimming as swimming lessons were taking place, which is was NOT informed about when I enter the pool about 15 minutes prier to being forced out! I can't imagine this being a problem during the English school holidays as I imagine them being off. Bar was nice, decent pricing for what you get! Everything is very modern expect of the room we were staying in, this was very dated and no where near what was shown on the website! Did have a huge balcony area (it was shared between 4 other rooms but had our own section). Would I return to this hotel? Maybe, the mode next to the dalmany looked a lot better but it didn't have a gym, spa or pool. I'd go back for the food though! That was excellent!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Excellent location on the main promenade overlooking the beach, promenade gardens and pier, and within a short walk of the town centre with its array of shops, bars and restaurants. The hotel offers a wide choice of rooms, including family units accommodating up to two adults and 6 children. The excellent facilities include a 20m indoor pool, sauna, steam room, jacuzzi, children's pool, fully equipped Gym and Squash Court. Spa Dalmeny is open seven days per week offering a comprehensive range of beauty and holistic treatments. Dining options include the hotel's restaurant or Bar Indigo. Business travellers will appreciate the free Wi-Fi facility throughout the hotel,access to business services, free on site parking,extensive conference facilities, and our Snooker Room, which is available for private hire. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Expedia, Evoline ltd, LateRooms, Cancelon, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Hotels.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Dalmeny Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dalmeny Hotel Lytham St Annes
- Dalmeny Hotel St Annes
- Dalmeny Lytham St Annes
- Dalmeny Resort Hotel Lytham St Anne's, Lancashire