The Lindum Hotel
US$94
US$89
Mode Hotel(Lytham St Anne's)
US$129
US$120
St. Ives Hotel(Lytham St Anne's)
US$109
US$103
Clifton Park Hotel(Lytham St Anne's)
US$126
  • Breakfast included
Inn on the Prom Hotel(Lytham St Anne's)
US$160
US$155
Chadwick Hotel(Lytham St Anne's)
US$85
US$79
Clifton Arms Hotel(Lytham St Anne's)
US$201
Dalmeny Resort Hotel(Lytham St Anne's)
US$106
US$103
The Queens Hotel - Lytham(Lytham St Anne's)
US$119
  • Beachfront
  • Restaurant
The Bedford Hotel(Lytham St Anne's)
US$147
All reviewssea viewsmall liftshort breakolder peoplecoach tripbit datedtop floorevening mealon arrivalat short noticefried breadfood is excellentsea frontrooms were very cleanlounge areaplenty of hot watersunday lunch
Reviewed 27 March 2010

It was a very pleasant hotel, and very accommodating, I was able to get an early breakfast because I had to be to work earlier than when they had normal breakfast hours. When I found no remote for my TV, they replaced the entire TV and gave me a remote in the same day. The food was excellent. They provided free Wi-Fi in the lobby which was very useful for doing work. The staff were very friendly and easy to deal with. They were able to give me a bill exactly the way I wanted it for my business. I will definitely stay again if I have to do work again in this area. And the bar has Guinness on tap, which is always a plus in my book!

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 March 2010

This is our third visit to this hotel and have yet to be dissapointed with any of the services. This time we took friends with us, we were all made welcome, the rooms may be a little dated, but they are clean and comfortable. The food and friendliness of the staff was excellent. Our friends thoroughly enjoyed themselves and we will go again in the summer. It is situated right on the flat promenade, and it is just a short walk into St. Annes and a 'bus ride to Lytham and Blackpool, no need to use the car if you managed to get a parking spot on the small car park. The basement dining room is clean and very inviting. There is good choice of food, our friends could not believe the sumptuous dessert table.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank HamletMiddleEngland
Reviewed 15 February 2010

For somewhere to put your head down in relative comfort, to enjoy from the front door bracing walks, to take in the sea view from the comfortable lounge and bar (with waiter service to your table) then the Lindum has it all at an affordable price. The jewel in the Lindum's crown is however its food. A basement but airy restaurant with friendly staff ready to serve your starters and main from a small but well balaced Menu (V dishes etc.) leave you to enjoy the best sweet table around (try the banofflee pie) - and "yes" you can go back for seconds and thirds! Even fried bread at breakfast.Wow!
A small lift takes you to 3 of the 4 floors. We only had a few stairs to our 4th Floor room . It was spacious and comfortable with plenty of hot water and shower pressure (no bath) plus a small flat screen t.v. and radio. (couldn't find radio 4, my favourite).Good all round Hotel, a few stairs to climb so take care when booking a room, but great value.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rollo1982
Reviewed 14 November 2009

Stayed for one night whilst on a shopping/theatre trip. We had a very nice room with a sea view. Breakfast was excellent and we also enjoyed two very good bar lunches. The staff were friendly and helpful and my newspaper was waiting at reception early in the morning. We have stayed here before and will definitely be returning.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 September 2009

We spent one night at the Lindum House, and we are glad that we had not booked any longer. This hotel is really tired, drab and dreary - it looks as if it was last redecorated in the 1970's. Our room was on the fourth floor, and the decor and fittings were as tired as everywhere else in the hotel. The one exception was the bathroom, which has obviously been modernised in the last few years. It was just a shame that the "hot" water took for ever to get to lukewarm. Also, avoid this room 409 if you are a light sleeper - it is immediately next to the lift mechanism so you know every time someone uses the lift.

On arrival, the reception staff were bored and indifferent, not at all welcoming. There was no offer of assistance to carry the cases to the room: not a problem for my wife and I, but I thought they may have made the offer for my 80 year old mother. Similarly, when we checked out, no one asked if we had had a pleasant stay.

When we went down to breakfast and sat at a table, the waitress came over to tell us off for not sitting at our allocated table, and insisted we move to the correct one. Obviously the spirit of the old fashioned boarding house with its petty rules is alive and well here. Breakfast itself was not too bad, but the sausages are best avoided.

The hotel carpark can only accomodate about a dozen cars. To be fair, the hotel warns about this on its website. Everyone else has to park on the promenade. If you are lucky, you may even find a space somewhere near the hotel.

It was not particularly cheap. A room at a Premier Inn is cheaper and far superior. This hotel is one that is best avoided.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple