“Nice place but full of pretentious people!”
Review of Mojito Tapas Bar

Mojito Tapas Bar
Ranked #112 of 204 Restaurants in Lytham St Anne's
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 17 March 2014 via mobile

I honestly like this bar that's inside Portofinos as we have been before on a Sunday eve. Love their cocktail s and tapas are great too! But yesterday I didn't feel at all comfortable as the place was packed with Lytham snobs who are so full of themselves! Such a shame. Guy serving in the bar has got some attitude issues as well as the girl collecting empty glasses. Looked so miserable, I think she hates her job! Not a welcoming place...

2  Thank AlaiaBell

Reviewed 24 February 2014

This is one of the best tapas restaurants in Lancashire. Food is always fresh pipping hot and so tasty you just wont be-able to stop picking, scallops are exquisite, garlic bread with olives and Parmesan shavings to die for, cocktails perfectly served by very attentive staff, the atmosphere is not pretentious but warm and comfortable to match the relaxing seating. This is definitely worth a visit or two amazing.

2  Thank blondiegol
Reviewed 13 February 2014 via mobile

Always fantastic service and food. Portifino is even better. Very busy at a weekend but always worth the wait. Mojito is perfect for cocktails and tapas. Highly recommend

1  Thank Ami G
Reviewed 11 November 2013

Not you 'Orlando', I'm talking about your bar Manager. Our second visit but never again!! Ordered 2 cocktails (I'm not complaining about prices, I believe if you don't like the prices, don't buy it), after 25 minutes, cocktails no-where to be seen (Manager and staff to involve talking to young lady). Manager reminded of my order, 2 cocktails, 'French Martini' and another whisky based. 15 minutes passed, cocktails arrived, my drink was fine, my wife's 'French Martini' was 'crap'; wrong vodka added, to much fruit juice and wrong customer service (Manager try it to teach an old hand on the industry how to make a cocktail???). he decided to resolve the problem by adding to the cocktail a drop of extra vodka. Wife had enough and decided to leave and go back to 'ZEST' (same company but better staff). Final insult : The bill, I was charged for 2 cocktails + 1 vodka..........., I paid it !!. - 'Orlando' if you want the rest of the history, you know who I am (remember Café Boheme & Bistro of Poulton??)

Reviewed 7 November 2013

Have eaten in Mojitos lots of times before and the food used to be really good. We went yesterday for tapas, and received totally burnt pizzettes which should not have been given out in the first place. Apparantly the chef is new and does not speak any english - not sure how that equates to burnt pizzas. The drink prices are very high and although in a nice setting as we had a bad experience in the main restaurant as well recently we will simply go elsewhere. It is a real shame but it simply wasn't good enough.