Nice check in, went smoothly. No lift at all, so hubby lugged up to 2nd floor. small cramped double room. Noisy from air conditioner somewhere outside. Thinking gladly that I had only 1 night here. Place overun with a wedding party.
Restaurant pleasant and food looked nice but someone thought it was a good idea to have entertainment in here - not a good idea - people seemed to leave quickly - glad we had our meal early!.
Breakfast good if you like full english - if you like continental, forget it!...... No yoghurts, nice bread, pastries, or fruit. Cereal only. This is the north! egg, sausage and beans and fried bread, complete with cholestrol!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The recently refurbished 3 star Best Western Glendower Hotel in Lytham St Annes is a beautiful period building ideally situated in one of the finest seafront positions on the Fylde Coast, yet located just 3 miles outside Britain's largest family resort of Blackpool. The 60-bed hotel is surrounded by four championship golf courses including the world famous Royal Lytham less than two miles away. We pride ourselves on offering a value-for-money hotel experience, which emphasizes good living in comfortable surroundings in a resort renowned for its elegance. But we are especially proud of our commitment to good food. Food is a passion at the Glendower and our kitchen team have deservedly received many plaudits for their creative flair in the kitchen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotel.de, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your BEST WESTERN Glendower Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Lytham St Annes
- Best Western Lytham St Anne's
- Lytham St Anne's Best Western
- BEST WESTERN Glendower Hotel Lytham St Anne's, Lancashire