Wow.. This hotel is perfect for everything .
When we arrived the hotel looked pretty full but there was enough parking and plenty on the road if you couldn't find a space. The check in was clear and simple, we were asked if you wanted papers, wake up ect..
From the outset you could tell this was going to be a good hotel just by the initial service.
We travelled as a group of 18-22 year olds just to go see the lights in Blackpool. The rooms were lovely. We stayed in a massive triple room with a lovely bathroom. It was all very clean and comfy. I would say that the wall paper could do with being done in room 126 as I did see a bit stuck on with tape but didn't affect us .. And for £50 definitely didn't need to complain, especially with the state of some of the hotels in Blackpool.
The other 2 rooms were the basic doubles. They were also very nice, modern, comfy with good en suites. They were small but not much different that a premier inn. The only real issue we had was that we were spread throughout the hotel. It would have been nice if we're were together.
We were offered lots of different activities including gym, swimming snooker ect. After we got back from the lights we went to the bar, quite pricey but was ok.. The snooker room is good. A full size table and definitely helped us to enjoy the rest of our evening. Gym looked brand new and I'm sure if you are there a good period of time would be useful.
As already mentioned the hotel was very busy and when we went down for breakfast it seemed like the whole of Blackpool was there. This was a bit annoying .. The dining room looked lovely and the food smelt delicious .. So we were a bit gutted that we didn't eat there.
This is a great hotel. You definitely would not be disappointed if you booked here. I would and so would all my friends/family come back in a heart beat :)
If the hotel reads this then thank you for such a wonderful stay .. Your service was brilliant. There are a couple of recommendations I would suggest .. If you would like to hear them I would be more than happy to receive a message .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The recently refurbished 3 star Best Western Glendower Hotel in Lytham St Annes is a beautiful period building ideally situated in one of the finest seafront positions on the Fylde Coast, yet located just 3 miles outside Britain's largest family resort of Blackpool. The 60-bed hotel is surrounded by four championship golf courses including the world famous Royal Lytham less than two miles away. We pride ourselves on offering a value-for-money hotel experience, which emphasizes good living in comfortable surroundings in a resort renowned for its elegance. But we are especially proud of our commitment to good food. Food is a passion at the Glendower and our kitchen team have deservedly received many plaudits for their creative flair in the kitchen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Blackpool Lytham St Annes Glendower Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Lytham St Annes
- Best Western Lytham St Anne's
- Lytham St Anne's Best Western
- Best Western Plus Blackpool Lytham St Annes Glendower Hotel Lytham St Anne's, Lancashire