“Enjoyable brunch”

The Lytham Kitchen
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 5 May 2013

Called in after shopping locally.

Both enjoyed the special off the board.

Very busy but they have an upstairs also.

Bought some home made mull wine to bring home very nice!!!

Good efficient service.

1  Thank sxi1

Reviewed 21 April 2013

The food here is always excellent and certainly resteraunt standard never mind cafe! I wish they opened in the evenings as they would be very busy indeed! They have a varied and extensive specials board as well as a good choice on the regular menu but the specials board is where I have always ordered from as I'm unable to resist! Very good quality,delicious food at reasonable prices with fast efficient service what more could you want!

1  Thank Gemma B
Reviewed 16 April 2013

Whenever we are in Lytham, my hubby & I will always go here for lunch as they do (in my opinion) the best soup and sandwich going!
The soup is homemade and always absolutely delicious and there are a good choice of sandwiches which are served on lovely soft wholegrain bread.
I always say I'll try something different next time but always end up opting for the soup & sandwich combo.
The staff are friendly and the food has never disappointed so far so I think they definitely deserve a big 5 stars! :)

1  Thank kornfreakUk
Reviewed 8 April 2013

Lovely place to go for Sunday lunch after a walk along the promenade. Food is always good and served piping hot, great menu selection and the presentation of the food is excellent. Service is friendly and quick and if you're lucky you can get your hands on the Sunday Papers.

2  Thank Debbie P
Reviewed 4 April 2013

Mum and I returned to our favourite restaurant and everything was fabulous as if we had been the day before and not weeks ago
Mark and the gang really enjoy their busy,bustling job and it really shows with the quality and the presentation of their glorious food
Nothing is too much trouble and the girls are part of the team who make visiting the restaurant such a lovely experience
No wonder the place is always full
Keep up the good work