“Lunch”

Price range: US$10 - US$22
Cuisines: Turkish
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Open Real Wood Burning BBQ you can see your food coked in front of you we are the first in lancashire everthing home made Inc our Turkish bread unique Turkish experience with smile we don't have fancy Restaurant but we have fabulous food.
Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

The food was absolutely delicious. Excellent service. Good portions. Lovely staff. I couldn't commend this restaurant more.

Reviewed 26 August 2017

Tasty meat selection with lovely piquant sauce and very good wine by the glass.
Owner / chef came round to make sure all was OK.
Tried to get in the following night also but all was booked up so do reserve

1  Thank aristotle45
Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

We had visited Anatolias a while ago and really enjoyed it so I was keen to come back for my birthday dinner with my husband. I was really pleased that it was as good as I remembered and we enjoyed a wonderful meal. We ordered a bottle of house Prosecco and shared a seafood platter and hummous to start which was lovely. We then each had a mixed BBQ main course which came with bulgar rice and salad. It was all fabulous. The meat had obviously been well marinated as it was really tender and well flavoured and cooked to a turn on the grill. (Also there was plenty of it!)! It was all great and the lamb chops in particular were mouth wateringly good. Service was great and very attentive. They discovered it was my birthday and brought some special birthday baklava and rose ice cream piped with a Happy Birthday message to make the evening special which it certainly did! On leaving we were offered some freshen up cologne which was a nice touch and really gave us a taste of Turkish hospitality. I noticed that a more effective extractor had been installed since our last visit so there's no risk of taking the BBQ aromas with you . Overall a really lovely evening where we could experience a little piece of Turkey in St Anne's! I would recommend the restaurant to couples or families. We won't be leaving it as long again to return!!

Reviewed 16 August 2017

Was very disappointed. Nothing special. Had the set menu for two. Boring starter just dips and bread. The main was basically just what we would get from the local kebab takeaway but 3 times more expensive !!!! The lady who was cooking on the BBQ was constantly on her phone texting which is a pet hate of mine in the service industry! The gentleman who served us was very friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

If you're looking for delicious food and a great atmosphere this is the place to go. Very friendly and great value for money!