“Beautiful house”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
House near sea and beach
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 38 reviews

Reviews from our community

Riverton...
West Yorkshire
“My 1st negative review on Trip Advisor.......”
Reviewed 8 January 2014 for a stay in November 2013
people found this review helpful

Great part of the world and Lytham is fun – but that where the good bits stop!
The house needs a damn good clean, light bulbs need changing and the window in the small bedroom needs replacing, as it is cracked ( the owner actually blamed us for breaking this?!) …..I could go on.
We booked directly with the owner through holiday lettings, and this requires an element of trust on both parts. We have booked places all over the world, many times and had no problems at all…….until now! Our family had to leave the accommodation early due to having no hot water. We tried everything we could think of and fiddled with the boiler for ages before contacting the owner. She was unhelpful and, to put it mildly, she lacks customer service skills. The owner tried to say that the boiler was fine, and that we were unable to work it properly. I admit none of us have a degree in engineering, but between 6 adults I would hope we could work out a boiler. The house had no written instruction for any of the appliances at all – which is dangerous and unsafe.
When we did leave the accommodation we dutifully cleaned up, washed the towels, and then re set the table – the table re setting was at the owner's request. We were still hoping that the owner would apologise and everything would be sorted out. We contacted the owner only to be told we were ' trying it on' and we had caused damage in the house and left excrement in the beds!! We then had phone slammed down on us! I have never felt the need to write a negative review on Trip Advisor before, and I'm annoyed it's had to come to this, as we have tried to resolve this matter numerous times. We are not at all 'picky' we are an ordinary family that always ensures we leave rental accommodation as we find it. Lytham is lovely, but I would not recommend anyone to have any dealings with this owner.

Liked best: Location.
Liked least: Owners conduct.
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
21 Jan 2014
I am very shocked at this review has i keep my house to hotel standards in which shows in my other reviews.I have regular customers coming back this year with thankyou cards left for me in which i appreciate.Has for customer service i rang them to let them know they could enter the house early in which they did at midday Friday to a phone call asking me how to switch the alarm off has they had set it off i had given them a number.I asked was the house ok for them in reply to yes its lovely. They left the house with a broken window in the childrens room .They do not seem to have basic understanding of how to operate from the alarm to the boiler. I have gas report saying everything was alright that the thermostat was on the minimum They did not leave early sunday they stayed till Monday has i rang Sunday when she left me a message saying the water was cold that she was going i said i was coming to the house if they were leaving to her reply oh well my son and his wife and baby were there till Monday if the house was unclean why stay.I offered them a money gesture has i have good customer service manners i am very upset has i pride myself in my holiday home.kind regards Angela
Zzena2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Beautiful house”
Reviewed 14 October 2013 for a stay in October 2013

Great welcome from Angela .facilities were a very high standard and everything you need is there. The house is beautiful with a lovely private garden to sit and have a coffee. When we all walked in it had the wow factor.It was nice to be able to get into Blackpool but lovely to come back to the house and relax in comfort. Seven adults and still plenty of room. Great location within walking distance to the town and beach.
We will be back as soon as we can. Thank you Angela we all came back feeling so much better for our break.

Liked best: All of it
Liked least: Nothing
Your age range 50-64
Constance...
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Comfortable and spacious house.”
Reviewed 21 June 2013 for a stay in June 2013

We have just returned from a weeks holiday in this beautiful, homely, spacious house. It was very well equipped with everything that you could possibly need and little extras that made our stay even more easy e.g. a stair gate. It is the perfect place for a family to stay with lots of room and a lovely patio and grass area to sit/ play! The location was great on a lovey quiet street but still incredibly near the sandy beaches and a really lovely park. Many thanks; we were already a planning a return visit on the way home!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The fact that there was so much room and the great location!
Liked least: Having to go home!
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
Hadleigh Ipswich
Reviewed 2 June 2013 for a stay in May 2013

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location of property and comfort
Liked least: leaving!
Large groups People with pets
4 Jun 2013
Thank you Sue and family i am glad you enjoyed your stay
Paul p
Leeds, United Kingdom
“listing misleading”
Reviewed 20 April 2013 for a stay in April 2013
people found this review helpful

The location of the house is very good, access to the town centre could not be better. Having said that most other things are not as positive, It was originally booked with myself in mind, i have a disability which if there are 2 bathrooms makes it easier for me when sharing a house with other people. It was listed quite clearly has having 2 bathrooms beware it is 1 bathroom. On that issue alone it would appear to be overpriced. We pointed out a few things to the owner and to date we have not had a reasonable reply. We have visited rental properties for some considerable time all over the country and consider this one to be below average. No doubt this property will suit a lot of people and should not be dismissed because of this review. Review completed by Mr P Proctor

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Location
Liked least: 1 bathroom
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
23 Apr 2013
I am sorry you did not enjoy your stay ,one you never mentioned you had a disability in our conversations there is a downstairs toilet and sink also a upstairs bathroom.There was a party of 4 people and 2 dogs in which i wavered my no dog policy for you ,so where you get over pricing from i dont know my prices are fair for the size of the house .you also said the dog was small which it was not it was a greyhound i did not see the other one .My house is lovely i pride myself in keeping it above average with quality furnishings and brand new bedding in which shows in my other reviews.you were picking at things from day one of speaking in which at one point i said to leave the booking .I did reply to your email soon has i received yours . I do listen to what my customers want there holiday mine concern .kind regards angela
DellaD
SCOTLAND
“Great Break, loved the house.”
Reviewed 22 September 2012 for a stay in September 2012

Just back from a great break at this house. Travelled with family, including my 22 month old son and my 88 year old grandmother and they both loved it. Spacious and bright property in a fantastic location, in a quiet residential street. 5 minutes walk to the beach, and one street from a great park. Main shops and restaurants a short walk away.
The house also had nice patio area, which I can imagine would be a suntrap in the summer months.

Child friendly property, owner provided highchair, travel cot and a buggy. Only other thing that may have been useful was a stairgate.

Owner also provided a welcome tray, with tea, coffee, biscuits etc which was a nice touch,.
Due to poor weather and roadworks we were running late,(travelling from Scotland) so did not meet the owner in person, and I know she likes to show guests round house when they arrive.

We have stayed in a lot of similar holiday rental in past few years, and this was one of the best. Only thing that would perhaps have been useful was a folder explaining how appliances/heating etc worked, we have had this in other properties, however Im sure if we had arrived on time this would have been explained by the owner.

Overall a great house, and are already planning to book for next year for a longer stay. Would highly recommend this as a great place to stay.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location and size of house
Liked least: main bedroom, could not get radiator to work
Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
2 Nov 2012
Thank you for your review Adele,Hopefully meet you next time kind regards Angela
Kilmarnock, United Kingdom
Reviewed 17 August 2012 for a stay in August 2012

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The spaciousness and layout and BMX bikes for the kids
Liked least: Having to leave it.
Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 65+
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
6 Sep 2012
Thank you for your review Hugo, kind regards Angela
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$146
Night
Week
Make Enquiry
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing