“Fun,FUN,FUN.”

Lytham St Annes
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fun,FUN,FUN.”
Reviewed 17 August 2014

Found KAOS looking for indoor activities in the area. took two of our grandchildren age 6 and 10 and it was a great success.They also enjoyed the soft play, which wasn't babyish, their words. The help they got and the safety side of it was excellent.Thoroughly reccomend it and the sit down with a cup of coffee.Will be going again, have already passed information on to others. Thankyou KAOS for wearing them out.

Visited August 2014

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Kids had a blast”
Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

My kids had a great time at Kaos. The staff were pleasant and handled the kids well. The indoor high wire experience provides a challenging but safe enviroment for children to explore and learn new skills. We will definitely go back especially if its a rainy day!!

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Honestpatron
Blackburn, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“I couldnt fault a thing....”
Reviewed 14 August 2014

I came across Kaos completely by accident,during a mass internet search, trying to find a 'treat day' for my 9 year old son, that could also be enjoyed by his grandad who we only saw every couple of months, was indoors due to our infamous summer weather, and served a decent brew (what can i say, I am a creature of certain comforts).
Initial welcome was lovely and set us at ease straight away. Safety talk and harness fitting were done well, and 9 year old was set to go. This is where it went a little less smoothly. 9 year old decided he wasnt as brave as he originally thought and wasnt sure at all about anything. And this is where the instructors came into their own, and were fantastic.
Encouraging him, praising him, not pushing him too much, still allowing him to dictate the pace, but letting him get the most out of the visit. There was a lot of one to one instruction, and the whole experience was so individually focussed.
Afterwards, a coffee and snack were well deserved, and the free play area was used whilst waiting for the food. Got to say, the Lattes were as good as a coffee house, and the food was a lot tastier than I thought we would get.

AND the toilets were clean....

After thinking about the visit, the cleanliness, the service, the staff.....I really cant fault a thing. Every single staff member were helpful beyond belief, and I havent experienced service like that for a long time. The only thing i maybe could fault....? The fact i hadnt heard of it or visited before now. Thank you so much.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank Nickim2411
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“A great destination on a rainy day”
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

My two kids had an amazing time yesterday. Flip was just fantastic with my daughter Daisy and her Friend Katie who also went. They were the youngest two on the course at only 5 yrs old, and lasted the full hour with Flips help.

Only negative I have is kitchen staff were a bit slow and we had to wait quite a while for drinks and food but that was only a minor issue. Also I think for the £15 entry that the climbing tree should be included.

We also took along two 3 year olds who loved the soft play area and watching there older siblings on the highwire above.

The staff are great and really enthusiastic which is fab and Flip in particular was a standout member of stafffor us on the day. Thank you Flip you made our girls day Daisy loved it!!

So thanks you to the team at Kaos we will definately be back.

Greater Manchester, United Kingdom
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Not for teenagers”
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Was told that teenagers will love it too, lots of challenges, we blindfold them. They were just left to their own devices, they were bored after 5mins as not challenging enough. Expensive for 1hr £15!!!!!

Visited July 2014
3 Thank Rsskss
KaosLytham, Guest Relations Manager at Kaos Indoor High Wire, responded to this review, 27 July 2014
The company has already offered a management response to your group booking on one post already.