Just returned from our first visit to The Grand, taking advantage of their Sunday night deal.
When you walk into the hotel you know that this place is going to be something special.
Apparently a Grade 2 listed building, they have managed to blend the contemporary with the old, incorporating several of the original features.
We were fortunate to benefit from an upgrade and we were told by staff it was a lovely room.
We certainly were not disappointed as we had a spacious well decorated room with luxury bathroom and seaviews.
The Spa facilities were an additional bonus which we made full use of.
Food was excellent in the Cafe Grand, although we did notice that people on the next table were having problems as several items on the menu were not available as they had been busy at lunchtime, however this did not effect our selection when dining.
At all times the staff were friendly and helpful and nothing was too much trouble.
If we were looking to criticise, the only small point would be the lighting in the room in that the black lampshades and lack of direct lighting in the bathroom made it difficult for the 'other half' to put her makeup on!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful sea side hotel offering a unique ambiance with unrivaled boutique guest rooms and leisure facilities. The Grand also incorporates Cafe Grand, our "all day" continental dining experience with a vibrant modern atmosphere and dishes created using local specialist suppliers. The Hotel has recently undergone a large refurbishment throughout all of the room stock and we have also introduced an annexe of 22 additional rooms just 50 metres away from the main building called Grand TwentyTwo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Grand Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hotel Lytham St Annes
- Grand Lytham St Annes
- The Grand Hotel Lytham St Anne's, Lancashire