This was our second stay at the Grand and it was just as good as the first. Stayed in an executive room this time which had floor to ceiling windows facing out to sea. The kettle and teapot have been replaced with a coffee machine and pods, but missed being able to make a good pot of tea. The bathroom was large with huge bath and seperate shower. Excellent quality toiletries and big fluffy towels. Offered a complementary cooked breakfast on the Sunday which was excellent.
Stayed in other hotels in St. Annes but the Grand has got to be the best.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful sea side hotel offering a unique ambiance with unrivaled boutique guest rooms and leisure facilities. The Grand also incorporates Cafe Grand, our "all day" continental dining experience with a vibrant modern atmosphere and dishes created using local specialist suppliers. The Hotel has recently undergone a large refurbishment throughout all of the room stock and we have also introduced an annexe of 22 additional rooms just 50 metres away from the main building called Grand TwentyTwo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your The Grand Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hotel Lytham St Annes
- Grand Lytham St Annes
- The Grand Hotel Lytham St Anne's, Lancashire