Another great stay. The "Afternoon Tea" and "Lunch" included within the price of the stay were both excellent, no scimping on "quantity or quality" as with other hotels offering themed breaks. We have stayed here many times over the years and have never been disappointed. The manager "Derek" leads from the front with his hands on the pulse, its a shame a lot more hotels don't take this approach.
Someone mentioned in a previous review about walking through a smoking haze at the front door, we had the same experience but its certainly not the hotels fault, they provide excellent smoking facilities, we watched a group of smokers walk from the covered "smokers area"
and stand at the front entrance blocking the door to finish off their fags, they then through the stubs away next to the front entrance door, just plain bad mannered and ignorant, don't blame the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful sea side hotel offering a unique ambiance with unrivaled boutique guest rooms and leisure facilities. The Grand also incorporates Cafe Grand, our "all day" continental dining experience with a vibrant modern atmosphere and dishes created using local specialist suppliers. The Hotel has recently undergone a large refurbishment throughout all of the room stock and we have also introduced an annexe of 22 additional rooms just 50 metres away from the main building called Grand TwentyTwo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your The Grand Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hotel Lytham St Annes
- Grand Lytham St Annes
- The Grand Hotel Lytham St Anne's, Lancashire