Just spent 6 nights at The Grand with my wife on a golfing break. It is every bit as good as the TripAdvisor reviews. Lovely clean and spacious rooms, swimming pool and gym and above all really charing and helpful staff. All this for a very reasonable price makes this a venue you cannot afford to ignore. We were in 214 which was a sea view room of good size with seating area near the window, fridge, plenty of storage space, large bed, coffee machine and a modest sized bathroom. Every day the fridge was replenished with coke and water (at no charge). There was, as stated, a coffee machine but no facility for making tea etc. This was the only thing we could find to "complain"about. The reception staff were very helpful and nothing was too much trouble for any of the staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful sea side hotel offering a unique ambiance with unrivaled boutique guest rooms and leisure facilities. The Grand also incorporates Cafe Grand, our "all day" continental dining experience with a vibrant modern atmosphere and dishes created using local specialist suppliers. The Hotel has recently undergone a large refurbishment throughout all of the room stock and we have also introduced an annexe of 22 additional rooms just 50 metres away from the main building called Grand TwentyTwo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline so you can book your The Grand Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hotel Lytham St Annes
- Grand Lytham St Annes
- The Grand Hotel Lytham St Anne's, Lancashire