The Grand Hotel
Dalmeny Resort Hotel(Lytham St Anne's)
US$105
Hotels.com
The Queens Hotel - Lytham(Lytham St Anne's)
US$118
  • Beachfront
  • Restaurant
Clifton Park Hotel(Lytham St Anne's)
US$126
  • Breakfast included
St. Ives Hotel(Lytham St Anne's)
US$114
US$108
Inn on the Prom Hotel(Lytham St Anne's)
US$159
US$154
Hotels.com
Mode Hotel(Lytham St Anne's)
US$122
US$104
Chadwick Hotel(Lytham St Anne's)
US$88
US$78
US$93
US$87
Priceline
The Lindum Hotel(Lytham St Anne's)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$80
  • Restaurant
Clifton Arms Hotel(Lytham St Anne's)
TripAdvisor
1,437 results
All reviewsthe main hotelturret roomscrambled eggs and baconmolton brown toiletriesnespresso machinecontinental breakfastsea viewsmoked salmonjacuzzi and saunaspa facilitieshigh standardwedding receptionhuge bedreception deskfirst classfabulous hotellast weekend
Reviewed 20 August 2014

This is probably the best hotel I have stayed in. ever.

After an appauling start to my 21st birthday weekend (a terrible hotel in Blackpool) I rang the grand hotel as it had fantastic reviews on trip advisor. The lady that answered the phone was amazing I explained that it was my birthday and how disasterous it had been so far and she offered me a sea view room at a discount.

Upon arrival we had been upgraded to a luxury suite with a sea view. And wow what a view. The room was spotless and had molton brown! The bath was amazing (I managed to fit 4 in in just 2 days!)

We ate in the restaurant downstairs that was fairly priced and the food was delicious. I highly recommend the breakfast in the morning.

I cannot recommend this hotel enough it is far enough from Blackpool to be quaint and romantic but close enough to travel to the pleasure beach.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Charlotte H
Fyldecoaster, General Manager at The Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2014

Dear Charlotte H

Thank you for your review, Im delighted that we made your 21st birthday an experience to remember!

I’m pleased you enjoyed your room, dining in Cafe Grand and relaxing in the bath.

Thank you for recommending us and I hope you decide to visit for your 22nd birthday.

Reviewed 20 August 2014

The Grand is one of the finest hotels on the west coast close to Lytham a superb place for a great coffee and cakes. The hotel is very friendly and has a had an uplift giving the air of luxury. If you get the chance choose room 110 as it has a panoramic view and a superb on suite and living area. The hotel has a great pool suitable for all ages and is within the hotel, so promotes easy access for children. Very suitable for short or long breaks, enjoy!

Room Tip: if you have the chance and it is available choose either 117 or room 110 at the front with superb views.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear joseph m

Thank you so much for your comments “one of the finest hotels on the west coast” that really has made my day, thank you!

I’m delighted that you enjoyed your visit and hope to be able to look after you again in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

Stayed 25th and 26th July, the occasion being the cousins wedding with the reception at the Grand. Really nice up to date room in the Grand 22 annexe with sea view. No hassle at all to stroll 50 meters to main hotel for breakfast. The breakfast was superb with eggs cooked in front of you. Excellent buffet and very attentive restaurant staff.
All the Grand staff were very attentive. We had a minor problem with our safe which was rapidly sorted out by the manager. Would certainly stay again when visiting our relatives.

Room Tip: Grand 22 Annexe every time but especially when the weather is hot as we had.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Dear SteveJquality

Thank you for your recent visit to Grand Twentytwo, I’m delighted that you enjoyed your visit for your cousin’s wedding it was a great day and all the picture are available to view on Facebook.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

Had a wonderful few days here again with second lot of grandchildren who are already planning their next trip here! I had booked a family room in GRAND22 which had an amazing view of the sea and sands. However, I realised that there was only one sofa bed which wasn't big enough for a 10yr old and 8 yr old to sleep together. The manager was absolutely brilliant and sorted everything out very promptly and we had TWO beautiful rooms for the four of us.

The new GRAND22 annex is beautifully decorated and has all the latest gadgets including tiptop security for all the entry doors etc. so no children could get out the building without the pass keys!

Breakfast was excellent and staff very attentive. Beautiful swimming pool and spa. Also very comfy beds although pillows not soft enough for me.

Ps babycakes90 should have looked at his/her key card which had on it all the info re breakfast etc
And website info.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Fyldecoaster, General Manager at The Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2014

Dear Skater81

Thank you for your recent visit, it was a delight to look after yourself, husband and especially your grandchildren as they were so well behaved!

A quick reminder to all other guests, when you log onto the guest broadband all hotel information appears on a landing page, you will find all the relevant information you require regarding restaurant and spa open ing times etc.

Don't forget that I mentioned room 24 and 26 in Grand Twentytwo have separate sofa beds.
Next time you book make a comment on the notes section and we will do the best to arrange this for you.

Hope to see you all soon!

Reviewed 17 August 2014

My husband and I have just returned from a lovely weekend staying at the Grand Hotel, Lytham St Anne's. I can honestly say from the moment we stepped through the door until we left, the staff were warm and welcoming and the service was impeccable. We had a lovely room and and the bed was one of the most comfortable I have ever slept in; complimentary items in the fridge and a Nespresso machine. We had a large split level large bathroom with lovely fluffy bath towels and Molton Brown toiletries. (The over-bath shower could have been a bit more powerful but that's only a slight niggle). We dined in the restaurant on one of the nights and the food was superb (and not overpriced). Breakfast was more than substantial with plenty of choice. The waiting on staff were polite and efficient and kept checking to ensure we had enough drinks etc. A special mention must go to the breakfast chef Andy who was extremely helpful and accommodating. All in all, a most enjoyable stay.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank LINDANJIM204

Dear LINDANJIM204

It’s nice to read that your “Lovely Weekend” was made even better by Chef Andy, well done Andy you make the fluffiest of scrambled eggs!

Thank you for taking time to post a “Five Star” review and we all hope to see you both again in the not too distant future.

kind regards