The Grand Hotel
US$149
US$145
Clifton Park Hotel(Lytham St Anne's)
US$131
  • Breakfast included
Mode Hotel(Lytham St Anne's)
US$137
US$118
Inn on the Prom Hotel(Lytham St Anne's)
US$183
US$166
The Lindum Hotel(Lytham St Anne's)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$91
  • Restaurant
Dalmeny Resort Hotel(Lytham St Anne's)
US$166
US$161
Clifton Arms Hotel(Lytham St Anne's)
US$209
Hotels.com
Chadwick Hotel(Lytham St Anne's)
US$107
TripAdvisor
The Queens Hotel - Lytham(Lytham St Anne's)
Hotels.com
  • Beachfront
  • Restaurant
The Bedford Hotel(Lytham St Anne's)
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,427 results
All reviewsthe main hotelturret roomscrambled eggs and baconmolton brown toiletriesnespresso machinecontinental breakfastsea viewsmoked salmonjacuzzi and saunaspa facilitieshigh standardwedding receptionhuge bedreception deskfirst classfabulous hotellast weekend
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 November 2009

Stayed at the Grand for 2 nights over halloween weekend with my husband, 2 children and my mum. Booked the Grand as an upgrade from the Dalmeny which is in bad need of refurbishment. On arrival we took lunch in the Cafe Grand whilst waiting for the rooms to be ready. Restaurant is very stylish and clean, menu is very modern (tapas style) which my mum did not really appreciate. Service was very slow although the cafe was not full by any means. However when the food arrived it was vey good and nicely presented. Mum's room (turret) was enormous and very nicely furnished, it had an amazing panoramic view of the sea front (pity weather was not great). We had a family suite in the new extension which was also very stylish and very spacious. We did have a sea view from a little balcony off the lounge area, ok it was across the car park but that did not detract. Both the bedroom and lounge areas had TVs,DVD players, desks, hairdryers and fridges, so well appointed. The icing on the top of the cake was the enormous modern bathroom which was clean and way bigger than a hotel bathroom needs to be!!!! The spa area was excellent with family changing rooms, enormous pool, sauna and gym. We found all the staff courteous and helpful and in no way rude as suggested in another review. The only minor criticism I would have is that it was a bit clinical, no real atmosphere, however having stayed in many large, 4 star establishments I can say they are all much the same. There was also complimentary bottled water in our fridges but sadly no glasses provided from which to drink it (I'm being picky now!) The decking area in front of the hotel would be a lovely place to watch the world go by, but sadly weather did not permit this time. In summary, a good hotel, good staff, very clean, good food (if not a little quirky) and we would definately stay again.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 September 2009

An excellent hotel generally, they have really made an effort and it is clearly head and shoulders above local rivals. We had a superior room with a sea view which was excellent and very reasonable although we were dissapointed that only a continental breakfast was included, there is a signifiant suppliment for the cooked breakfast. Lovely spa, very well designed and fitted out. Good bar although quite pricey but that ensures the right crowd. Check your bill on the way out, when I checked mine later we had been over charged, other than that excellent staff and service.

Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 September 2009

I booked this hotel very last minute to take my two year old to see the illuminations in Blackpool ( she loved the lights but Blackpool is dreadful ! )

It is a 4 star but having stayed at many hotels around the World I found this hotel was on a par with many 5 stars. The hotel its self is set in an old victorian building right on the front - it is opposite a landscaped park with little pools with swans and a small golf course - there is also a little train and a play area for young ones. This play area shouldnt put you of in any way as it is very discrete and ideal if you have a little one that needs to stretch their legs.

The inside of the hotel is modern,chic and up market. Reception were very helpful and despite the review stating that the staff were surley, they couldnt do enough for us. They were extremely efficient and friendly.

One of the true tests of a good hotel is whether they can cope with any sort of odd request. Stupidly I had forgotten to pack my daughter's pushchair - I asked at reception and they arranged for me to hire one from a company in Blackpool. They even rang me when I was out and about to ask if I wanted to pick it up or have it delivered.

Depsite being upmarket I didnt feel uncomfortable with a small child. Highchairs were promptly offered at dinner and were very clean and working ( ive stayed in 5 stars were the chairs were all broken ). I was told that I only had to ring if I needed anything for my daughter at night. They even let us keep the room for an extra hour after check out as my daughter needed a sleep.

The food was a perhaps a bit pricey but I have to say that everything that we ate ( two breakfasts and a evening meal ) was absolutely perfect and impeccable quality - the orange juice freshly seqeezed etc....... so much so that you didnt really mind the price

Our room was the 'ribble suite' or 217 - as with the rest of the hotel it was 5 star. Big bay windows overlooking the sea - extremely calm and luxurious atmosphere. The linen was white and crisp, the pillows plump and the duvet thick and warm. Our room had one large double which they converted in to two beds ( I was travelling with my mum ) plus there was another single bed for my daughter. There were two comfy sofas and a large flat screen TV and DVD player. There was an ironing board, iron, safe and tea and coffee facilities with a fridge - I liked the tea facilities as it seems to be the practice not to provide them these days forcing you to pay for room service. My only slight gripe ( and it is very very slight ) was the bathroom, which was perfectly fine but wasnt quite as swish as the room. That said the room was warm ( ive frozen in enough rooms it the past ) and quiet. All the rooms have free broad band.

Special mention must be made about the Spa - this is a real hidden Gem for this Hotel. It was lovely and very up market. Again I can say that I have stayed in Hotels where the Spa is small and dingy or just plain dirty - this Spa was the exact opposite. There was a reception and I was escorted around - shown where the fluffy towels were and the robes. The changing rooms consisted of lockers and individual changing rooms with a shower, toilet and changing area. This is perfect if you have children in that you can keep them all together!

The pool was heated and the whole area was spotless. There were sun loungers and a hot tub, sauna and solarium. What was lovely was that beside the pool was a cafe/ bar so you could sit and eat in your robe - I saw a couple have a full meal ! It was very relaxing with complimentary magazines and newspapers - there was an outside sun deck. Again I took my daughter with me and no one said a word and we were both made to feel welcome. There was also a large and fully equipt Gym - since I never go in such places I cant comment further but it all looked brand new and comprehensive. The only thing lacking was that this hotel does not do treatments, but I suspect that if you asked they would try and arrange something for you.

I was extremely impressed with this hotel, its facilities and staff. I had a lovely break and I didnt think that it was overpriced. In truth I cannot see why it is not a 5 star. I would wholey recommend it and in particular to familes and anyone thinking of having a romantic weekend, (Lytham St Annes is lovely and had an air of the old victorian seaside - and a world away from Blackpool - it would be a lovely place to visit for a long weekend )

I will be returning to this hotel and recommending it to friends and familes. ( I can attach any photos as I forgot may camera too ! )

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled on business
2  Thank tennyson
Reviewed 30 August 2009

We only stayed one night, as they were fully booked up for bank holiday, and we booked at very short notice, after cancelling the Dirty Dalmeny.
As usual, it was clean, lovely rooms, warm, good location, nice staff and the pool...is so warm and a decent size, with a jacuzi, sauna,and gym! The food is also good in the restaraunt. The rooms have a decent sized bathroom, tea/cofee making facilities, a dvd player and flatscreen tv, and all the usual things you would expect. Although it is more expensive than most in the area, it is by far the best on the large row of hotels on the promenade!

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank iloveengland202
Reviewed 29 June 2009

Beautiful hotel but let down by some surly, unhelpful staff. Booked a room with a sea view but got a view of the car park instead. Carpet in the room was dirty. Overpriced for what you get.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled as a couple