Mode Hotel
Clifton Arms Hotel(Lytham St Anne's)
US$213
Clifton Park Hotel(Lytham St Anne's)
US$134
  • Breakfast included
US$106
US$84
Chadwick Hotel(Lytham St Anne's)
US$81
US$78
Inn on the Prom Hotel(Lytham St Anne's)
US$184
US$168
Travelocity
The Lindum Hotel(Lytham St Anne's)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$68
  • Restaurant
Dalmeny Resort Hotel(Lytham St Anne's)
US$112
US$108
The Queens Hotel - Lytham(Lytham St Anne's)
US$112
  • Beachfront
  • Restaurant
The Grand Hotel(Lytham St Anne's)
US$161
Agoda.com
The Bedford Hotel(Lytham St Anne's)
TripAdvisor
All reviewshonesty barcontinental breakfastsmall balconylovely hotelsea viewsmall hotelplenty of choiceboutique hotelexcellent showersea frontcomfortable bedvery pleasant stayshort breakfull englishtoby carverytop flooron arrival
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 August 2011

I stayed in Mode last year but just recently started writing reviews on trip advisor. I came to blackpool from newcastle and didnt want to stay in busy blackpool as i was with my fiance. Mode is fantastic. Hotel rooms lovely and modern and bathroom and shower gorgeous. Staff were extremely friendly and the honesty policy bar was a nice touch. The black out blind in our room was unbelievable!!!! so much so me and my fiancée nearly missed Jimmy carr's tour because it was that good!! Didnt get up in time for breakfast (we had a heavy night) but i could not fault the hotel on anything!!!

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
MODE_HOTEL, General Manager at Mode Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2011

Firstly thank you for the great comments we really appreciate each and every review we receive. We will be delighted to see you again.
Thanks once again
Magda Borkowska

Reviewed 16 August 2011

This little hotel is a surprising find in this over-hyped area. It is stylish, comfortable, affordable and the staff were friendly and very helpful. I had a lovely room, very much in the contemporary boutique hotel style. Spacious, a comfortable bed, great colour scheme. The shower room was surprisingly large, well-appointed, a good powerful shower and nice complementary toiletries. It advertises a Continental breakfast, and I expected just coffee and a croissant, but there was an enormous choice, including cheese, ham, cereals, really nice yoghurt and proper coffee, as well as croissants and pastries. I can't recommend this hotel highly enough, I've paid a lot more for a lot less in other places.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
MODE_HOTEL, General Manager at Mode Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2011

Dear Reviewer. Thank you for your delight comments. We are pleased that you enjoyed the friendly athmosphere at Mode as the same as you liked the comfortable bed, the honesty bar, continental breakfast etc. Your review is very helpful and means a lot to us. Hopefully, we will see you back to Mode soon. We wish to give you as excellent service as we have given to you . Kindest Regards, Magda Borkowska, Hotel Manager.

Reviewed 15 August 2011

Great location right on the seafront with free parking. Substantial breakfast buffet Comfortable beds.. However, for a recently rennovated hotel, I was quite dissappointed. The walls are paper thin..you can hear absolutely everything going on next door, in the corridor. The lighting in the rooms is awful....mirror in the bathroom is about 3 feet away from your face so putting make-up on is not an option. The lift just fits two people let alone luggage. I was a bit miffed as I received an e-mail after we left stating we did not pay our bill. My mother-in-law was rushed to hospital and we had to abruptly leave without saying we were going and I thought our bill would be charged to the credit card we used to guarantee it. Don't leave without telling the front desk! I thought the room was over-priced...

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple

Dear Reviewer. Thank you for your comments. We are sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay at Mode and that your mother-in-law had to go to the hospital... If there is anything we could do for you please let us know.
Your review is very helpful and means a lot to us. We learn from mistakes.
I do appreciate the Reception staff did not charge your card without contacting you I am sorry you felt it was not right thing for them to do.
Hopefully, we will see you back to Mode soon. Kindest Regards, Magda Borkowska, Hotel Manager.

Reviewed 9 August 2011

Didnt want to go home! the hotel, the service, the food and the room were excellent.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank gayle1958

Dear Reviewer. Thank you very much for your comments! It is lovely to read that you did not want to be back home. You are always welcome at Mode. We hope to see you soon again. Have a lovely day. Kindest Regards, Magda Borkowska, Hotel Manager.

Reviewed 2 August 2011

Hotel is excellent. Very good value. staff are extremely friendly and helpful. Superb breakfast and room. Would definitely recommend this hotel

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple