“Enjoyable stay”

Ranked #1 of 17 Hotels in Lytham St Anne's
Dunfermline
“Enjoyable stay”
Reviewed 3 November 2012 via mobile

We liked the small friendly atmosphere, staff were great and couldn't do enough for us. Near to some nice places in Lytham but we took the bus into Blackpool, staff were very helpful making sure we knew the right buses, stops etc. Room was comfortable and a very nice continental breakfast in the morning

Stayed November 2012, travelled as a couple
MODE_HOTEL, General Manager at Mode Hotel, responded to this review, 4 November 2012
Dear Alistair W,

Thank you very much for your lovely words about your recent experience at Mode. It is nice to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us and that you liked Continental breakfast. I'm also happy to hear that you found our staff very helpful and friendly! We try as much as we can to make everyone happy! I will ensure that all my team is aware of your wonderful comments.

Thank you again for letting us know about your stay and your experience. We'll strive to keep up our good service and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Lina

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (247)
Leeds, United Kingdom
Reviewed 2 November 2012

I have stayed at Mode through work for the past 3 years or more: it's always a pleasure (in contrast to the bulk of branded mid-budget hotels), and excellent value. It is stylish, the rooms are lovely and well-equipped, and the free wifi performs well. The lack of a restaurant isn't a problem with plenty of options nearby, and the continental breakfast is excellent.The manageress never stops looking for any way in which they can do better; and all the staff are warm and friendly.
Mode doesn't need a "loyalty" scheme, because you would always choose it anyway. It makes a big difference, when you are made to feel like a guest rather than just a "booking".

• Stayed November 2012, travelled on business
MODE_HOTEL, General Manager at Mode Hotel, responded to this review, 3 November 2012
Dear John T,

Wow!-it's been really over three years, when you are regularly coming to Mode!!! I would like to thank you personally for writing such a lovely review about your frequent experiences here at Mode. I am very happy to hear that you continue to enjoy the rooms, facilities and our customer service. It's always a pleasure to look after you each time you are staying with us.That’s our endeavour and it is always a big recognition to receive a wonderful comments and to know that we succeeded. I truly appreciate your feedback and I look forward to sharing your comments with the rest of my team.
I look forward to seeing you again very soon. Thank you for your continued business and for your loyalty!

Oldham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 1 November 2012

The hotel exceeded our expectations. We were given a spacious top floor family room which had everything we needed for a comfortable stay with our young son. The bed was really comfortable and enormous. We had a small balcony with views of the ocean. Throughout the hotel there was a high level of cleanliness. Decor is modern and well done and their is a relaxing atmosphere throughout the hotel. The honesty bar had a lot of choice however we did not use this facility. We enjoyed a lovely breakfast and the staff were really helpful and attentive to our needs. A little gem of a place that I would highly recommend.

Room Tip: Room 15 is a perfect family room.
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled with family
MODE_HOTEL, General Manager at Mode Hotel, responded to this review, 2 November 2012
Dear tillymcb,

Thank you so much for posting wonderful review about Mode on Trip Advisor! I am delighted to learn that you truly enjoyed your stay with us and that the services of my team exceeded your expectations. Thank you for pointing out how clean and comfortable your room was and that the breakfast also met your expectations. We are committed to provide an exceptional service and a clean, well maintained environment for all our guests and it's so gratifying to receive such an exceptional rating. Your brilliant feedback about experience at Mode will be shared today during my weekly meeting with all my team and I know they will be over the moon to read your kind words.
I'm so glad you and your family had an excellent experience, and I hope you visit Mode again soon!

bristol
Reviewed 29 October 2012

Stayed for 2 nights while visiting relatives, efficient staff who went out of their way to please. Nice rooms, with modern decor. Good smart honesty bar. Nice hotel for a short break, continental breakfast had good selection of foods. Would stay again if in area.

Room Tip: chose top floor as people above can be noisy
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled with family
MODE_HOTEL, General Manager at Mode Hotel, responded to this review, 30 October 2012
Dear kittyBristol,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a lovely review about your recent stay at Mode! I am pleased to hear that we met your expectations and that you had an enjoyable stay with us. I am so glad you got a chance to enjoy our continental breakfast buffet and that my team were always happy to assist you during your stay.
Thank you again for wonderful comments about Mode and I look forward to having you back again very soon!

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 26 October 2012

We were very impressed, it's such a lovely, modern, stylish hotel - but the staff really make it, they are so genuinely enthusiastic and go out of their way to make sure guests enjoy themselves. A treat to have such a good quality, continental breakfast. Oh and the, very well stocked, honesty bar, with great view, is a bonus. We'll definitely be back next year and have already recommended to others

Room Tip: Sea view!!!
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled with family
MODE_HOTEL, General Manager at Mode Hotel, responded to this review, 27 October 2012
Dear SamOldfield,

Thank you so much for wonderful comments! What amazing compliments you've given to my team! It was a pleasure having you here and it's very pleasing to hear that you had a great stay and that my team were able to make it most enjoyable. We truly take pride in the service that we provide to our guests and do everything we can to make each guests stay as relaxing, welcoming and comfortable, as we can. It's so great to hear that you enjoyed our continental breakfast and honesty bar was a bonus to your stay.
It’s an amazing compliment when guests tell us they will be back to Mode and that they are going to recommend us.
Thank you again for your review and compliments, and I truly look forward to the next time you come and stay with us!

Reviewed 18 October 2012 via mobile

Stayed one night for a local event. Modern decoration; clean and tidy. Very efficient service at reception and at breakfast. Very smart bar with honesty, self service. Very nice hotel for short break. With a small hotel then you are dependent on goodwill of other guests. We were lucky, no noise or disruption. Very relaxing stay.

Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple
MODE_HOTEL, General Manager at Mode Hotel, responded to this review, 19 October 2012
Dear 5760_couple,

Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience at Mode on TripAdvisor. I'm so happy to hear that you had a relaxing stay with us and that we met all your expectations. It is always very rewarding to receive such great compliments as my team endeavor to ensure that every guest leaves with beautiful memories.
Thank you again for your time and for your great comments and I do truly hope to welcome you back at Mode in the near future.

Ashton-under-Lyne, United Kingdom
Reviewed 15 October 2012

This hotel never fails to impress. Small, stylish and superb standard of service. Will certainly return at a future date. Continental breakfast is served but I understand a full english is available at its sister hotel some 200 metres away.

Room Tip: Rooms with a sea view have small balconies.
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple
MODE_HOTEL, General Manager at Mode Hotel, responded to this review, 16 October 2012
Dear HolsGlossop,

Thank you for taking the time to review Mode on TripAdvisor and it's a delight to know you are a regular guest with us. I am so happy to know that you enjoyed your stay and were pleased with the overall service and standards. As from the 1st of September we stopped offering full English breakfast at sister hotel, but I hope that Continental breakfast served here, at Mode, will exceed your expectations, as we working hard to improve our breakfast day by day and we are always happy to hear for new suggestions or ideas from our guests.

Thank you once again for sharing your great feedback on Tripadvisor and we look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back for your next visit in Lytham St Anne's.