“Great Little Find”
Review of Mode Hotel

Mode Hotel
Ranked #1 of 16 Hotels in Lytham St Anne's
Reviewed 11 January 2013

I stayed here after a work's Christmas night and only wanted a bed for the night but, judging by some of the nearby hotels that some of my colleagues ended up in, I think I made the best choice and it was well worth the few extra pounds I paid.
The welcome from Anna (I think) was very warm and very informative. The bedroom was nice and spacious with a comfortable bed and the bathroom was decorated to the highest standard with nice touches like the non-slamming toilet seat and an overhead shower, It was also more spacious than many of pokey little bathrooms I have encountered lately.
The only breakfast choice available was a cold continental breakfast buffet but even this made a nice change from the stodgy sausage and bacon that is the normal fare in such places.
I will definitely rebook here for the next works night out.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo
MODE_HOTEL, General Manager at Mode Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2013

Dear JG128,

Thank you so much for wonderful review!! I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were pleased with the service and facilities at the Mode. All your kind comments with regards to our bedrooms, Anna’s friendliness and also Continental breakfast are greatly appreciated. My staff and I strive on a daily basis to ensure every guest’s stay is completely enjoyable, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours.
Please stay in touch with us on Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest. Thank you once again for your wonderful compliments and I hope there will be another chance to host you, in the meantime please accept my warmest regards.

Reviewed 2 January 2013 via mobile

We stayed at Mode for the night before a family wedding.

The website pics looked lovely and we were not disappointed when we saw our room which was immaculately clean and beautifully decorated. It was fairly compact but was fine for the two of us.

The reception staff were brilliant - very friendly and always there to help which is what sets this place out from the other more expensive hotels in the area.

The 'honesty bar' is a great idea and meant that we could have a late night drink after being out for dinner.

I can't recommend Mode enough!

• Stayed: December 2012
MODE_HOTEL, General Manager at Mode Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2013

Dear ERC24,

Thank you very much for writing such wonderful comments and feedback about Mode on TripAdvisor. I am delighted to hear that you were happily satisfied with your stay. I appreciate you taking the time to compliment us on our hospitality, cleanness and service. We strive to provide our guests with clean, comfortable accommodations and great customer service. I'm so please to hear that you liked the idea of "Honesty Bar". I am glad you experienced this during your trip to Lytham St Anne’s.
I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 31 December 2012

The Mode Hotel have the most friendliest staff in the country! As soon as you walk through the door, they ask you if you want a coffee or tea brought up to your room, if you decide to sit and relax in the lounge, a drink of your choice will be brought to you!!!!! I definitely recommend that you stay here! When you go down to breakfast, the staff welcome you and ask if you want a drink while you help yourself to breakfast. It was pure luxury for the four nights I stayed here and I am definitely going to stay here again! You get free WiFi and and very comfey beds to spend the night in. The rooms are very clean and in a cozy location! The list could go on about good things from this amazing hotel and if you stay here... Have a good night!!

Room Tip: Some of the rooms that don't have a balcony would be quieter if it is a windy night but I'm...
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family

Dear Louisa M,

WOW!!! What an amazing review!!! I would like to thank you for sharing your lovely feedback following your recent stay at Mode. I am especially proud of you referring to my staff as "the most friendliest staff in the country!" and that they are what truly makes a difference. Our hotel has a home feeling to it and we enjoy the opportunity to make a personal experience for each and every guest. Having said that you felt like in the "pure luxury" Mode brought a blissful atmosphere to our whole team! Your kind words make us strive to give the same experience to each and every guests. It is always a pleasure knowing our guests loved their stay.

Thank you so much for staying with us, and we look forward to taking care of you during your next stay!

Reviewed 31 December 2012

Wonderful modern hotel with very friendly staff. Located close to the centre of St Anne's for shops and restaurants. The bedroom was large with well fitted shower room. Modern decor and very clean. Staff are very helpful and friendly. Recommended.

Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear Dennis M,

Thank you so much for taking your time and sharing your resent experience at Mode here on TripAdvisor. I'm so happy to hear that you had a great stay and that my staff were very friendly and helpful. I appreciate you pointing out great service, spacious bedroom and hotel cleanliness. I’m so pleased to hear that you would recommend Mode to other visitors.
Thanks again for great comments and we hope to see you next time you are traveling to Lytham St Anne’s.

Reviewed 13 December 2012

We love this hotel. Our room was on the first floor, overlooking the sea. We left our balcony doors open all night; the sea breeze and water noise was pure bliss! Not bad for December! The staff at this hotel is top notch. Personal, responsive assistance at any time. This hotel is simple, beautiful, and just plain, comfortable. We were away from home for one week and by the time we arrived here at the Mode Hotel, we felt as if we were home! Daniella, and another young lady from Poland were especially helpful. The location of the property is perfect, as well. One more thing...we traveled with thousands of dollars worth of video and camera gear. We left most of our equipment and computers in the room, while site seeing. Never did we feel uneasy about leaving our expensive equipment. We love this hotel! Service is outstanding.

Room Tip: Our room faced the sea. Loved the view, with a small balcony.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
MODE_HOTEL, General Manager at Mode Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2012

Dear Travelqueen1968,

Thank you so much for wonderful comments! What amazing compliments you've given to my team! It was a pleasure having you here and it's very pleasing to hear that you had a great stay and that my team were able to make it most enjoyable. Your compliments about Daniela and Anna are greatly appreciated. All my team works diligently to offer the best service and a great stay for each guest. It is nice to know when this succeeded. It means so much to my team to hear a review like yours.
Thank you once again for your wonderful compliments. Please stay in touch with us on Facebook or Twitter and we also look forward to welcoming you again soon!

All Mode team would like to wish you Wonderful Christmas and Prosperous New Year!!

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 11 December 2012

We booked at the last minute for a weekend in Lytham. What a really great hotel. We had room 15 which was on the top floor and had a superb view of the sea. The room was a bit empty and could have done with a picture or two on the wall. The bed was massive and everything was very clean. The staff were very welcoming and friendly. The breakfast was not the best but it sufficed. We will definitely be visiting there again. Recommended.

Room Tip: Ask for Room 15 as I am sure it was the best view.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear harrogatetraveller51,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience on Trip Advisor following your recent stay at Mode. I'm so happy that you liked our spacious Sea view room, located on the top floor. Thank you for your suggestions regards pictures in the bedroom, it's really great idea. I am glad that you noticed our hotel cleanness and also friendliness of staff. We take great pride in the service that we provide and work diligently to ensure that each and every person that stays at Mode has a great time.
Thank you again for sharing your feedback and we look forward to staying in touch with you on Facebook or Twitter and welcoming you again for your next visit to Mode.
All Mode team would like to wish you Happy Christmas and a Prosperous New Year!!!

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 26 November 2012

Brilliant place to stay. Only booked it at the last minute and would recommend it to anyone. The members of staff are very helpful and welcoming,the standard room was clean,warm and comfortable. Whole place has a modern feel to it and its just what was needed for a weekend getaway. Safe to say that I will be booking again soon

• Stayed: November 2012
MODE_HOTEL, General Manager at Mode Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2012

Dear Danny Birtwistle,

What a wonderful review!!! Thank you so much for taking time to post your excellent feedback about Mode here on TripAdvisor. I'm so happy that we were not just your last minute accommodation, but also that Mode was a brilliant place to stay. It was a pleasure reading your kind comments regarding the bedroom, which you have kindly mentioned was clean, warm and comfortable. I would like to thank you for your very positive remarks with regards to my team, whom you felt were very helpful and welcoming.

Once again thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and I look forward to welcoming you back to Mode in the near future.