“Fabulously perfect”
Review of Mode Hotel

Mode Hotel
Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in Lytham St Anne's
Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend have stayed at mode numerous times and every single time have found it to be the perfect hotel for us!!

Great central location in Lytham, perfect for the beach, Lytham town, pubs and restaurants!!

The rooms are fabulous, the first time we stayed we had a standard double room over looking the sea, perfect, toiletries in the bathroom are plentiful!! Bathroom is to a very high standard and decoration in the room high class!! The second time we stayed we were given one of the larger rooms - the bed was huge! Didn't know my boyfriend was next to me all night it was that big!!!

Overall the hotel is the perfect chill out base!! I would recommend this hotel to anyone and everyone!!!

Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
MODE_HOTEL, General Manager at Mode Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2014

Dear Emmaandben12,

It is always so good to read great comments from our returning customers. I am so glad to know we do not fail your expectations and you continue to stay with us. Also, I am very pleased to hear you find the facilities we provide great and plentiful. All the 17 bedrooms we have at Mode are finished to the same high standard, however not all of them have a sea view. If that is something you prefer, our Sea View rooms with small balconies are just perfect for a relaxing break. Thank you so much for taking your time to leave the feedback and I cannot wait to see you at Mode again.

Reviewed 14 March 2014

this visit was a gift from our Daughter for her Dad's 60th birthday and the whole experience was excellent. The customer service was second to none and the 2 young ladies on Reception were very professional with a friendly, caring manner. The décor is lovely - comfortable, fresh and contemporary. The breakfast was delicious with lots of choice.

Room Tip: our room had a balcony overlooking the sea -perfect for a Summer stay
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Marian E,

What a great gift your daughter made and what great feedback I am reading here now. I am so happy to know you have enjoyed the 60th birthday celebrations. It makes us feel so good we could contribute a little bit to making the day / stay special. Also, I am glad to hear you found the room comfortable, fresh and contemporary. In regards, to the breakfast, it reinforces our confidence in providing an excellent quality service for which we have recently won the VisitEngland Breakfast Award. Thank you so much for staying with us and leaving the comment. It would be great to have the chance to be your host you again in the near future.

Reviewed 3 March 2014

Stayed one night in February 2014. The welcome at the door by the receptionist was excellent. She was very welcoming, informative and helpful. The room was lovely, with a great sea view. Facilities were excellent. We didn't use the honesty bar but we did take advantage of the continental breakfast which was really good.
Overall I would recommend this hotel and I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear BYBTraveller,

Another great, very satisfying review. Thank you so much for taking the time and leaving such great words about Mode. The comments about the staff are greatly appreciated. It is great to know you found our Continental Breakfast really good. It proves why we have been awarded with the VisitEngland Breakfast Award. Please feel more than welcome to visit us again and maybe next time you would get a chance to use the Honesty Bar. I look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 27 February 2014

Nicely decorated hotel in all rooms, breakfast room and bar. Service good when we arrived. Honesty bar...well im being honest, the bar was nice apart from the lack of wine (2 near empty bottles of rose was all that was left) and no other bottles of white wine in the hotel when we asked. Im sure it wouldnt have taken too much effort to make a phone call to get someone to nip to a supermarket round the corner. For an honesty bar (no bar person available) the drinks prices should have been a lot less £3.60 for a bottle of any beer. No bar meals or snacks, fortunatley there is a toby carvery over the road. Lost revenue there for the hotel unfortunately!

• Stayed: February 2014

Dear Woody80uk,

Please, may I have the opportunity to thank you for leaving a review about Mode here on Trip Advisor. I am sorry to hear the bar experience was not what you expected. We do not offer bar meals, however we do offer freshly made cold or hot sandwiches. In regards to the wine, I can only apologize. We discussed it with my team during the meeting and we will make sure it will not happen again. If the opportunity arises, we will make sure you will leave with having a great, memorable experience.

Reviewed 21 February 2014

Very impressed with everything.
Great staff, superb rooms, couldn't be any cleaner. All the staff I encountered were extremely polite and professional.
Close to everything at a reasonable price.

Quality of breakfast was also very good.

I would certainly return and I am very glad I chose this hotel.

Many Thanks

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Gavin-Dolby,

Thank you for taking your time and leaving us with excellent comments. Each and every day we thrive to ensure we deliver the highest possible service to all our customers. It only makes us feel appreciated when our valuable guests notice. Thank you! I am very glad you chose Mode and I hope I will see you in the near future.

Reviewed 20 February 2014

From my first contact at reception, new I'd found a gem, entering my seaview room the WOW factor kicked in. When travelling as a single person at times one you're an irritation rather than a guest and paying a premium for the privilege, This most certainly not the case at the Mode, Girls at reception a delight, friendly, knowledgable, nothing to much trouble. It's many a year since I've encountered an honesty bar and hope trust in guests is rewarded and not abused. I arrived as a customer, quickly became a welcome guest and left as a friend. The whole experience was outstanding, will definatelty be back. Continental breakfast only, of good standard. Parking tight, but room on adjacent roads, no problems.

Room Tip: sea view rooms with balcony are the obivous choice, although with a strong westerly storm could be n...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank john e

Dear john e,

What an excellent review! Thank you. It is such a pleasure to read good, positive feedback. I am satisfied to know the girls were helpful and knowledgeable, interested to make a conversation and to make you feel very welcome. Also, I am very happy to know you found our breakfast of a good standard. Unfortunately, we are not able to offer more parking spaces on site, however on the opposite road (Promenade) there are unlimited spaces as your aware. It is great to know you will be coming back. We will make sure you will leave as satisfied as the last time.

Reviewed 13 February 2014

I treated my 89 years old friend to afternoon tea and we were both extremely impressed with the service we received and the substantial tea. The cakes and strawberries we were too full to eat were packaged up for us, at the suggestion of the wonderful attentive staff.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Elizabeth R,

Thank you so much for leaving the feedback in regards to the Afternoon Tea we catered for you at Mode. I am pleased to hear you were impressed with the service and the tea we provided. We strive to ensure we deliver on the highest possible level in any of the services we offer. Satisfied customers give us motivation and we want to deliver more and better ourselves. I would love to see you at Mode again whether it is for Afternoon Tea, a coffee or just a freshly baked croissoint.