Inn on the Prom Hotel
Clifton Arms Hotel(Lytham St Anne's)
US$209
US$150
US$145
Mode Hotel(Lytham St Anne's)
US$137
US$118
Clifton Park Hotel(Lytham St Anne's)
US$131
  • Breakfast included
Chadwick Hotel(Lytham St Anne's)
US$111
US$107
Hotels.com
The Lindum Hotel(Lytham St Anne's)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$92
  • Restaurant
Dalmeny Resort Hotel(Lytham St Anne's)
US$166
US$161
Elsinghurst Hotel(Lytham St Anne's)(Great Value!)
US$84
TripAdvisor
The Anchorage(Lytham St Anne's)
The Queens Hotel - Lytham(Lytham St Anne's)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Beachfront
  • Restaurant
1,078 results
All reviewsboutique roomshealth clubdance holidayevening mealdance floorstandard roomswimming poollovely hotelbreakfast was buffet stylesea frontsingle roomself serviceleisure facilitiessea viewrestaurant staffwaiting staffweekend break
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 June 2013

Stayed with my sister and niece in a boutique family room , very clean and spacious , lounge and reception lovely .breakfast very good with lots of choice we did not eat evening meal but will do next time we stay , the staff at this hotel are very helpfull and a credit to the hotel nothing is too much trouble for them brilliant . We will be back in the school holidays .

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank 45carolin
innontheprom, Owner at Inn on the Prom Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2016

Reviewed 27 June 2013

A great place to stay. Our daughter loved the evening DJ who centers most of the night around the children, playing party games and children's quizzes. Stayed in a standard family room which was exceptional, only problem is the rooms are a little too warm but tastefully decorated and very clean.
The food was outstanding, a lovely evening meal and superb full English breakfast.
The staff are extremely friendly and helpful. Definitely stay again.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Naomi H

Reviewed 24 June 2013

We visited for a weekend break. It was not too far to drive and reviews looked good.
Everything was fine - room,food, service etc. The only grumble we had was the price of drinks £9.80 for a glass of wine and a pint is excessive by anyones standards and you could understand why the lounges were empty at night - think all the other guests must have been having a drink in their rooms.
On Friday night we had entertaiment - a young man singing 'easy listening' songs and he was very good - just right for that type of place. On Saturday it was a different matter, they had a childrens entertainer - blowing balloons and playing childrens music, then a childrens quiz - all very well if this was Butlins, but hardly appropriate here as we only counted five children. All the couples were not impressed.
However despite the downsides we will definitely return here as the situation- right on the front -and the package as a whole is very good value for money.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Cath26

Reviewed 15 June 2013

I had an impromptu visit at the Inn on the Prom in June 2013. My parents were staying there on a week break with the Larbert and Stenhousemuir Age Concern group. Unfortunately my dad fell ill and was taken to hospital. I drove over 200 miles down to see him and my mum.
On my arrival at the hotel the staff were fantastic. They were very helpful to my mum and me. Everyone was really caring and could not do enough. Fortunately my dad was released for hospital and returned to the hotel. The staff looked after him ensuring he was ok, and furthermore had reserved a room for me to stay over. I duly accepted and after this spent a pleasant and relaxing in the hotel and in the lovely town of St Anne’s. My Parents were able to complete their holiday, and I believe that was in part due to the kindness, concern, and consideration shown by the staff of the hotel lead by manager Tom.
In a fine large spacious hotel with a relaxing atmosphere, looking around and talking to other members of the holiday group, it was clear to me that everyone was having a great time at the Inn on the Prom.
So I would like to thank the staff from the INN on the PROM and show my appreciation once again.
Thank you, you are all very much appreciated.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Murray N

Reviewed 8 June 2013

My partner booked the boutique penthouse apartment for my 40th, It is the first time we have been away together without children in over 20 years and for 1 night wanted something special. Having seen the photos on the website we decided to book as it did look very luxurious as also stated. The price for 1 night Dbb was £ 195 if paid in advance or £235 on arrival, we paid at time of booking. we arrived and it was a lovely hot sunny day. At check in we was given our keys and told although your key fob says 501 you need to follow the signs for rooftops on the second floor, ,despite our struggle to find the room we could not wait to see it!!!! However on opening the door I have to say I was very disappointed, but tried to hide the fact from my partner. As I placed the case on the bed I noticed that the bedding was stained, I asked my partner who had gone to check out the rest of the rooms what they were like and he just said Im really sorry and shook his head. The dressing room had damp peeling wallpaper on the walls...the furniture and fittings were ripped, stained and in serious need of renewing.The window you could see out of faced a red brick wall, the other window you could not see out of for condensation as the seal had gone. The rooftop balcony overlooking Old st Annes was very shoddy uneven flags everything shook as you walked across it the rusty sharp railings that enclose it I actually tore my pants on and the view well its actually a slateless roof.Enough was enough so I went to reception and asked if It was the best room available and was told I am in the best ppfffttt I listed the problems with the room and was told that housekeeping would come and sort the bed and the manager would come and see us.Within 20 mins housekeeping was in the room, 2 very pleasant ladies changed the bedding and listened to what I had to say. I have never stayed in a hotel that even in the most basic of rooms doesn't supply complimentary toiletries however not even the penthouse suite at the Inn on the prom is worthy of this. The housekeeping disappeared and then we got a call from reception the manger was to busy to see us but would see us before we leave, as a gesture they would charge us £155 the cost of a basic room would I like the £40 difference putting on the tab at the bar ummmm no I dont think so!!!!!! The house keeper (Charlie) returned with toiletries, sewing kit etc very apologetic and later sent a bucket of fizz with 2 glasses, thank you girls. On another good note the food was good and service excellent. I never got to see the manager shame she does not have as much pride in her work as the rest of the staff. If it hadn't been for the kindness shown by housekeeping and the glorious sunshine we would have returned home.

• Stayed: June 2013