We booked at short notice and got what we thought a decent price for DBB. The staff are fine. Rooms seem to have been renovated recently but seem quite retro in style although were clean and well equipped. Dinner was though poor. My wife's fish was inedible and the place smacked of mass catering so unless we were unlucky can't agree with the positive comments on dinner. I do agree with the comments on the prices of drinks. We only bought one. Breakfast was at times a bit of a scrum but plenty of choice and the food was hot and set us up for the day well. The place does seem geared towards families and with a decent sized pool would be good for kids if the weather was bad but just opposite are miles of very clean and glorious sand so if the sun shines it is a great location. It is the sort of place I'd liked to have found when our children were smaller but not what we want for just the two of us. We wouldn't return but that is as much about us as the hotel although dinner did spoil it for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn on the prom hotel is located on st.Annes promenade overlooking the Irish sea .Offering over 100 bedrooms from single to family and standard to suites ,a lovely family run Boutique style seaside hotel.Only a stones throw from the beach and close to st.Annes square and only 2 miles from Blackpool and all its attractions.Swimming pool ,restaurants and bars along with live entertainment through the summer months ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Inn on the Prom Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On The Prom @ Fernlea Hotel And Niven`s Health Club
- Inn On The Prom Hotel Lytham St Anne's, Lancashire