Erm, not sure if it's a money thing but having a mixed decade style room has got to be wrong. From the front of the building, the lobby, dining room and my room (35) decor is up to date and looks great. However, my bathroom had a horrible sickly green bath and basin from the 80's and the shower looks like the one we had in the 70's. Other than throwbacks, everything else was great. The bed was comfy, small flat screen tv, limited channels, stuff for brews. The staff were smartly dressed and always polite. Breakfast was a full english with more than enough options and surprisingly tasted better than other help yourself hotels I've been to. Location is right on the front and a few minutes to the shops. Perhaps a guide map to your room on the back of the giant key ring might help. I could walk to the shops in less time than it took to get to my room. Slight exaggeration.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn on the prom hotel is located on st.Annes promenade overlooking the Irish sea .Offering over 100 bedrooms from single to family and standard to suites ,a lovely family run Boutique style seaside hotel.Only a stones throw from the beach and close to st.Annes square and only 2 miles from Blackpool and all its attractions.Swimming pool ,restaurants and bars along with live entertainment through the summer months ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Inn on the Prom Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On The Prom @ Fernlea Hotel And Niven`s Health Club
- Inn On The Prom Hotel Lytham St Anne's, Lancashire